PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DP for Z-Fragments

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

acelien's Avataracelien

QUOTE originally posted by Emma Aruna

i dont like getting rid of specials, personally, through dp. and i dont like deltas all that much. i think im good. no thanks.
This thread isn't about Deltas though? It's about the possibility of being able to use the same currency used for deltas, DP, to buy Z-fragments, if you want. idk maybe I'm just misunderstanding your reply, in which case, ignore me asgjkdh
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +329,294
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
decapod's Avatardecapod
THIS. i like this idea a lot!! it would bring a lot more fun for me for sure!! i would love to see more stuff like this being added ^^
(pfp art by me)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I'm torn on this one. It's a neat idea in theory - especially when considering Z-fragments are needed for Ultranecrozium Z, and this speeds up that process considerably - but I can also see QuirkyRabbit's point about relative cost. Then again, I've never been in the camp of "we need more things to spend DP on", so take my view with a grain of salt ^^
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I don't think it's a bad thing to add, by all means, but I don't think I would use this option very often. It can be useful if the crystals you need are scarce on the market/forums, so it's very much a matter of spending extra money for convenience, but I don't usually tend to pay a premium when I can be patient and get something at a lower price. It'd also be nice for those who dislike deltas and want to spend whatever amount they've accumulated. I will say, you might want to consider making any fragments/crystals account-locked, otherwise if special DP rates get hiked you may actually end up seeing a crash on the market, or otherwise too much of a dependency between DP prices and crystal prices.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
I'm all for this, but, my personal problem is that there currently isn't an "easy" way to gain DP unless you constantly beg for guest clicks or unless you sacrifice specials that you could've otherwise sold for GP, ZC or other useful stuff. Which isn't a problem for some people on the site, but I'm sitting here struggling for currencies and can't exactly grind my shinies and albinos down into points that ultimately will not net me a positive gain unless I was lucky enough to hatch a shiny or albino Delta.
aeugh My avatar was drawn by me.
kalegrape's Avatarkalegrape
i think this is a great idea. I don't like deltas but end up with a lot of albinos and such that I will never use, so I dp them for the off chance of a delta special to sell.
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Amazing idea. I often struggle when I have to pay currency I could use in supplier to hatch more eggs. Buying z-fragments from site with dp is amazing way for me to not use currency and do everything without worrying "oh no, I can't use these 800k credits in supplier because I need to pay for z crystal" but I can have "I can use my extras instead!"
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Miky's AvatarMiky
This idea is brilliant! Getting an extended forecast would help a little with planning. (maybe a week long forecast) So this way it gives us around 7 days to hoard all the DP needed to stack up on the desired Z-fragment!
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Something about following the v-wave for gaining the fragments doesn't sit right with me... I don't really think it's a good idea to gain them this way overall because of the Typerace being thought of as less appealing as soon as it isn't the only way to get these rewards. But it's a good idea to have another use for the DP for sure. It doesn't make the Market more equally available by following the v-wave because it gives a little too much autonomy to people who are buying them (nice for the buyer, less nice for the market and game), having them randomly allocated would be closer to equal, but just as a bit of anecdotal experience... I hunted Skiddo for 56 days. I tracked everything about that epic hunt for me for many reasons... In 56 days, I had 1 Grass v-wave. On the 3rd day. Of course, this is randomised, but it also goes to show that the types don't show up as equally as you might think. Having them randomly given will open up more opportunities for trading with others, which is a big part of this game and community.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 9538
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,355,688
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,858,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
lippington's Avatarlippington
i think this would be a great idea. with the more delta points we can obtain now, it’ll work better and the albino rates will be back too !! not sure how the s/a/m prices will be affected by this though.
feed my loves <3
Shaderoot Carrot

Shaderoot Carrot

Summon Item

A carrot-like vegetable that is "cold" to touch. It is said to be a favourite food of the Legendary Pokémon Spectrier.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,264,510
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +214,695
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
magearna hunt ♡̴‧₊˚ 48 / 200

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page