PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quilted Blanket (A Joint shop)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364

Retsky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRetsky
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
@ Yassa - May I swap ~5 rage feathers for your 2 rusted swords & 1 rusted shield?
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
-7hrs Server
PST
| She/Her | 21+
~ Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc ~ ~ Buying S/A/M: Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid ~ ~ My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop ~ >> Summons, S/A/M, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts << >> 25gp* Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals << >> Megas + Melans Dexing! << *with charm loyalty discount, see shop for details!
~ Avatar Art from [OPEN] wall market, for my use only. ~ TR Scorecard: Skypony
Yassa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYassa
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
I got off work in about an hour, ill send trade over as soon as I get home :>
Interested in a different 6IV Hunt? Check out our shop for custom 6 IV hunts! Quilted Blanket
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
@Yassa: hello! would you take… 2 nightmare shrouds for 4 victory medals 2 life antlers for 2 order’s crests 1 clear bell for 1 ruby orb 3 nightmare shrouds for 3 adamant orbs?

ozma busy with work + college

i.pngd.pngq.png8.png
wife’s art shop trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: by user Densunes Signature Pagedoll: モスロメ on Picrew divider: free to use
focusing on summon_mag.pngsummon_jir.png for july TR
Yassa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYassa
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Retsky

@ Yassa - May I swap ~5 rage feathers for your 2 rusted swords & 1 rusted shield?
Alrighty! Going through the Market and making sure things are even on both sides~ Your side is 500k Credits/equal, while mine is only 345k Credits/equal. So we can either swap more summons or I can pay the difference for the Rage Feathers. Up to you ^^ There is a 155k Credit/equal difference between this trade, which would make it unfair to you.

QUOTE originally posted by Ozma

@Yassa: hello! would you take… 2 nightmare shrouds for 4 victory medals 2 life antlers for 2 order’s crests 1 clear bell for 1 ruby orb 3 nightmare shrouds for 3 adamant orbs?
As for this~ going through the market and adding everything up. The summons you are wanting from me come up to 1,130,000 Credits/equal, while the summons you are offering come up to 1.3mil Credits/equal. There is a 170k Credits/equal difference between this trade, which is unfair to you. I can pay the difference or we can trade more summons to even it out. :> As usual~ if either of you decide for the pay difference, I offer credits, goldpoke and ZC
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ozma

@Yassa: hello! would you take… 2 nightmare shrouds for 4 victory medals 2 life antlers for 2 order’s crests 1 clear bell for 1 ruby orb 3 nightmare shrouds for 3 adamant orbs? As for this~ going through the market and adding everything up. The summons you are wanting from me come up to 1,130,000 Credits/equal, while the summons you are offering come up to 1.3mil Credits/equal. There is a 170k Credits/equal difference between this trade, which is unfair to you. I can pay the difference or we can trade more summons to even it out. :> As usual~ if either of you decide for the pay difference, I offer credits, goldpoke and ZC
(idk how the code broke LOL) oh you’re so sweet for doing that! i don’t mind technically losing out, as prices fluctuate so much, what i offer is what i typically see prices go for/people pay/etc. but i would gladly take… oh maybe 2 more soul hearts (80k+89k)?
Retsky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRetsky
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Yassa

QUOTE originally posted by Retsky

Alrighty! Going through the Market and making sure things are even on both sides~ Your side is 500k Credits/equal, while mine is only 345k Credits/equal. So we can either swap more summons or I can pay the difference for the Rage Feathers. Up to you ^^ There is a 155k Credit/equal difference between this trade, which would make it unfair to you.
I swear when I checked it that it was closer to being even xD I actually have a total of 7 rage feathers - Would you be up for selling a couple 6iv's for the difference?
Maleficent's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaleficent
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
@Lakaishia 1K GP for 2 DCPx60, please?

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Lakaishia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLakaishia
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Sure, sending!
The Quilted Blanket Joint Shop! Currency exchange, S/A/M/D reg/E/V/L hunt spots (6IV spots available soon!)! Doing 6IV OT swaps for the time being!
BlueBonnet10's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlueBonnet10
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
@Lakaishia could i please buy two of your shiny death star voltorbs and two of your albino voltorbs for 600 gp please? i dont have a preference for the shinies

BlueBonnet|25|She

Can you guess my favorite pokemon?
Free Dexing/Specials Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon: Official Art Modified by me Signature Pagedoll @CrayonCroc
Lakaishia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLakaishia
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Sure, sending!

Pages: 123··· 6061626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page