PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quilted Blanket (A Joint shop)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Quilted Blanket (A Joint shop) >

Yassa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYassa
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Retsky

@ Yassa - May I swap ~5 rage feathers for your 2 rusted swords & 1 rusted shield?
Alrighty! Going through the Market and making sure things are even on both sides~ Your side is 500k Credits/equal, while mine is only 345k Credits/equal. So we can either swap more summons or I can pay the difference for the Rage Feathers. Up to you ^^ There is a 155k Credit/equal difference between this trade, which would make it unfair to you.

QUOTE originally posted by Ozma

@Yassa: hello! would you take… 2 nightmare shrouds for 4 victory medals 2 life antlers for 2 order’s crests 1 clear bell for 1 ruby orb 3 nightmare shrouds for 3 adamant orbs?
As for this~ going through the market and adding everything up. The summons you are wanting from me come up to 1,130,000 Credits/equal, while the summons you are offering come up to 1.3mil Credits/equal. There is a 170k Credits/equal difference between this trade, which is unfair to you. I can pay the difference or we can trade more summons to even it out. :> As usual~ if either of you decide for the pay difference, I offer credits, goldpoke and ZC
Interested in a different 6IV Hunt? Check out our shop for custom 6 IV hunts! Quilted Blanket
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page