PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The state of development

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar
Great that you're taking time for your own wellbeing, Niet. Remember that your real life and wellbeing should come first, we understand if you need to take time off from the game. It's nice to have you back again! Good luck to you and the rest of the staff team working on PFNew, I'm definitely going to sign up for the beta if there will be a beta. It's amazing to see how far Pokefarm has come since its early days back in PF1, hopefully the community will stay vibrant and lively for years to come! Pokefarm was the place where I'd spent much of my childhood back in the day collecting pokemon and enjoying the site, I've had good memories here, thank you Niet and to the staff for making this all possible. May the future be bright and flourishing for Pokefarm! Also will there be plans to bring back the PF1 "Dream World" game to PFNew? Personally I was quite the fan of the concept of the PF1 Dream World, would certainly love to see something of the sort brought into PFNew.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,561,021
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
neit,thank you for taking some time away and not going insane. you know we all support your needs
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
P1KACHU's AvatarP1KACHU
We’re proud of you for taking care of yourself Niet, and will always be grateful no matter what you do or don’t give to us at any given time. :)
im new and struggle with memory issues and math. i also may not be very active due to medical issues. please be patient with me. thank you. <3 pm for trades or anything; i promise i dont bite ^-^ shinies i want: -gold, magenta, acid green, or black/white cs i want: -smeargle artist -totally legit shiny magikarp -ones i dont have (check 1st field)
Pixiethebug's AvatarPixiethebug
Hi! I am a relatively new person on the site, but wanted to say that I love coming on here. It's a place to just unwind and click pokemon. I have suffered from mental health issues most of my life due to horrible bullying from middle and high school and it hasn't really gotten better over the years. It is best to take breaks from things! Even if It's long weekends every day for awhile! We will all be here when you return each time! Make a list of what you want to see done and work on them a few hours ewhen you get the chance, but give yourself the long breaks from working.
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
Take care, Niet! :) I hope you're feeling better. Very excited for PFNew! Though i know it's intended to be independant from this version of the game, could you still transfer PKMN over there?
Dalgonlily's AvatarDalgonlily
As one of the veteran players (I've been here since the original PF), but not one of the ones who has already gotten everything, I definitely still have fun here! It's a great community and just interesting to bring all the games together through the pokemon. Have a good break and I hope you feel better!
× 99 / 300
Hopefully an eventual Cresselia shiny hunt! I'd love to buy/trade for some!
I love dextrading! Feel free to PM me about it, I'm trying to fill my pokedex and shinydex! Sig by Wardove! Avi by Zerobold!
Dragoness's AvatarDragoness
I came to this thread expecting the usual drama trash heap... This is by far the most wholesome thread I have seen on PFQ. I am SO PROUD of the userbase! This being said, take care of yourself first Niet. If that means leaving PF for good, do it. Even though there are ALOT of people that enjoy tjis game, it would never be worth your quality of life! I would also like to know the state of transfers, I would NOT play a new game if I cant bring over at least some of my pokemon frankly. I have worked too hard for what I have, I would likely quit alltogether rather than start a new game when PFQ eventualy shuts down if there are no transfers. This is not a critisism, but a simple face. I have too much invested into the account here.
Check out my shop. I breed IVed pokemon, buy summons, rent shiny charms, sell E/V pairs and more!
× 4187 / 44,654
I am buying these items before April 22
× 7 / 100
for my IVed legend birthday hunt!
× 38 / 100

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page