PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The state of development

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
I am pleased to hear you are feeling better and to be honest, considering some of the reactions you encountered over time to certain issues I am impressed that you didn't throw up your hands and declare "That's it! I am SO done with this!". I am also glad to hear that a new site will be made with a clean block of code that you can more easily work with, I have to admit that while I like hoarding certain pokemon, this site seems to be a tad...stale. Not that I am complaining but if the coding is as bad as bad as you mentioned then the chances of adding new features is probably well into the single digits..or minus digits. Take care of yourself, I don't wish to see this place die.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Hexed's AvatarHexed
I appreciate the honesty and transparency here Niet, and i hope your mental continues to improve! You deserve to feel good and enjoy your work. I do want to say, for a site that is probably a lot of spaghetti behind the scenes, it runs surprisingly well on multiple platforms, and the customization is beyond anything else available on the internet in the modern era. So lots of props to you!
Wingman's AvatarWingman
i do have a question regarding PFNew, would there be transfers? How would it work?
they/it/xelle/fae
gamerjohn1991's Avatargamerjohn1991
Please get well soon, Niet. And I hope the recent game's spoilers are lifted from this site soon. After all, Pokemon GO has had a couple of updates adding two of them to the game, but the rest won't be revealed yet.
NightSmudge's AvatarNightSmudge
I'm glad you took that break and that you're feeling a little better, I can tell that you needed it
Hey, I draw stuff mer...
Deermoth's AvatarDeermoth
Not that I was there in the rough early stages of PFQ or on PF1, but from what I've seen and heard from folks that were around then, I'm pretty impressed by how much Niet has improved, matured and taken care of himself. I don't think it's been since just before November, I'm sure his mental health has been suffering from this site since early PF1. (Just speculation, I can't say what/when or definites about somebody else's mental health of course) The drama, backlash, general workload this guy had to deal with was insane. Now he's taking time to himself and doing this in the healthiest and most mature way he can. Major respect. Good luck on the new site as well!
Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Type Race Score : 390
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
If I can't even understand profile coding in less than five sentences, I'd never understand coding for a whole website. YOU NEED A LOT OF LUCK AND DETERMINATION! @u@ I'm glad that we're being given a chance to have an account on PFQ and PFP. Forgive me if I've read over it, but, if there weren't many remaining people on PFQ, would the users eventually need to migrate over to PFP? Also, forgive me for asking this as well, but would people be able to transfer PF1 Pokemon over to PFP?
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
Zyard's AvatarZyard
I personally haven't been here for very long, and I don't know you at all, but I want you to know that I care, and I hope your travels forth are full of safety and happiness. :)
Score: 0
cutiecutekate's Avatarcutiecutekate
i love that there is a new game and i am sure i will play both because i really like it here now :333 so i look forward to what ur making there and making here ^w^ bit i just remembered: one of my friends left here not long ago and the last thing she said was similar to what u wrote, she collected all and spent so much money and now that she cant get any money back she feels betrayed - and that u habe to start from zero in new game, so i think it would be cool if u could still connect them, like maybe send the special pokemon u collected here over there or someth!! so its not all starting from zero because i think this is offputting for veteran players even if they did anything here and would maybe like to leave? and i hope u will be better in ur mental health niet, ur always doing a great job here!!
avatar art by Res0nare & signature art by Goat-Nerd :3 ← click 💕
somnomania's Avatarsomnomania
Mental health is paramount! Good to hear you took such a long and well-earned break, and please continue to take breaks. People who can code entire sites like this one are wizards in my eyes, and keeping up with a site for multiple years AND planning an entirely new one are grand wizards. PFQ is my sole pinned tab in my browser. It's open the entire time I'm on my computer, which is a lot of the time, and most days I remember to check it periodically to do scours and swap out my party. I'm not super active on the site beyond that, but I'd definitely miss it for quite a while if it suddenly wasn't there. This is also the Pokemon site I've stuck with the longest! Please do take care of yourself, Niet. <3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page