PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Tiered" Hypermode?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 678

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Just a friendly reminder not to spam the thread! Suggestion Rules still apply, even with staff suggestions; thank you!
BeLegendary's AvatarBeLegendary
Just wanted to pop in and say that I really love the idea of a radar chain only feature. Would definitely purchase that for ZC as I feel that shiny/albino/melan hunting is the biggest and most fun part of the game.
Remster's AvatarRemster
For me, the Lite version of Hypermode can work for small hunts. Like, if I want to hunt a little for some shinies and albinos, I would take the lite hypermode and do a 28 days hunt. But if I want to hunt more seriously and try to go for melan, I would buy the full HM. In fact the lite version may actually give me the will to do more lil hunts instead of always trying to go for melan and do big and long hunts because of the fact it's cheaper than the previous prices for 28 days. Yes, there's less bonuses, but it's ok if I don't hunt seriously, and I never really got the full amount of bonuses possible for melan hunts anyway (like, I never used Z-crystal or I almost never have Arceus for example) I'm still watching how things go for now, but I'm happy to see Niet is trying to find a solution that can help as many users as possible.
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Hexed's AvatarHexed
I posted in the main thread so i just want to post here to voice my support and gratitude that the staff is listening to suggestions and trying to find a solution. I'm optimistic we can find something that works! As for where I am, the orginal price of HM was ALMOST too expensive for me to feel good about buying. It was essentially seven dollars in my currency and at that price I'm already weighing it against other potential expenses to feel like it's worth it, but it's still doable for me! The new price point is just on the other side of that wall. It's like when you're in a target or a walmart and you see something you like, so you pick it up and carry it around with you. When you get to the cash you realized you don't really need it and you put it back. in this metaphor, at 500 ZC i would say "whatever, I want HM I'm going to buy it!" and at 700 ZC i say "hmmm maybe I don't really need this right now" If there was a HM lite at 500 ZC with just the 40 chain i would probably still buy it. the chain bonus is the most important thing to me but I would be kinda sad about losing some of the other bonuses. I love the idea of leaving HM as it was at 500 ZC and then making a new tier with even bigger buffs, like a HM-Plus. I think you could even nerf some of the other buffs of original HM and i wouldn't be too too concerned. If there's nothing at 500 ZC i'm just personally not going to be able to justify it to myself, and my regular purchases will go stop. It's almost a "it's not you it's me" problem, but i feel like there are other people with similar mindsets, thus the thread. Haha.
Starblaze's AvatarStarblaze
I love the idea of a tiered Hypermode. Like many others, I feel the only thing the proposed lite version is missing is the 40 chain bonus to be perfect. I use Hypermode once in a while when hunting so I need that 40 chain.
Credits
July Trophy: Jolleon November Trophy: Volcarona
Team : 310
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
I would buy a 40 chain Hypermode for 500ZC, but the 1-hour release is important to me too. Those two bundled together would be ideal for me; a 40 chain means nothing if I am out of field space mid-rus and have to wait for half a day to release.

QUOTE originally posted by topmarks

i looked into buying hypermode and then immediately decided not to because it's too much money for stuff i won't use same problem with discord nitro etc my frustration with these million-random-feature subscriptions is i usually want like, two features and i'd be happy to pay, specifically, for those features that i want the cost is inflated by all the extra features i either don't care about, or actively want to avoid rather than tiering the hypermode into arbitrary lists of features, just let us pick the features we want and charge us for those
Sorry to double post but this interests me. What about a 'base' Hypermode feature (chain to 40) and then pick-your-perks situation with say 2 perks for 500zc a month and 4 perks for 700zc a month? Or even just 1 type of Hypermode but you get to pick your perks. Perks would reflect the features currently 'bloating' up Hypermode, including: - 12 Daycare adopts instead of 6 - x Free summons/month - x Free GP/month - Albino radar discount - Hastened release time - Gold Poke discount - Boosted EXP - Albino Radar Discount All of these are useful for one type of player or another. Maybe someone variant hunting doesn't want the 40% EXP boost because they need to be able to breed eggs, not hatch them faster than they can breed. Maybe they would would really appreciate the GP discount instead to buy daycare passes. But another person would not use the GP discount, preferring instead to take the Albino radar discount and EXP boost. I think this is a win-win for ALL types of players if perks were a selectable type of deal.
Posts merged by staff
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,216,208
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Methos's AvatarMethos
Locking the HM discussion threads for the moment to give us a chance to review and discuss.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page