PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678··· 282930

veliona's Avatarveliona
is this allowed? also does anyone know how to make a box's width change based on the length of text?
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
So long as it is legible, it's allowed! I think that constitutes legible but it's better to PM a mod directly to verify than just take my word on it (Cele is amazing at guessing how legible things are before checking to verify so I 10/10 recommend her ^^ She's a sweetheart) You can set a min-width that grows as content is added though! I would add max-width: 100% in (or less) so that it doesn't become illegible on smaller devices.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Sorry to be a bother, I really don't want to but I'm trying to figure out how to use a picture for a forum signature and I want to have 3 little tabs on it but I can't even get the picture to pop up in the pfq forum sig editing area. Any help would be greatly reccomemnded, the only thing code wise I have was just trying to set up the inital picture.
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Can you link the picture? It may just be the image you're using or the link could be wrong

QUOTE originally posted by Aemilia

Can you link the picture? It may just be the image you're using or the link could be wrong
I used the onsite image uploader and I might have saved it in the wrong image type? I'm not completely sure but it should be this https://pokefarm.com/upload/InsaneMandii/TJ-screenshot.jpeg
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jhk7/TJ-screenshot.jpeg[/img]
Works fine for me? I also modified your link slightly so in the event you change your username you don't have to update the link, but it shows up fine in img tags. You can see how I changed it in the hidebox, but can I see your code where you're having issues? It may simply be because you haven't defined a height yet, so it won't show until there's either content in the area or you set a starting height if you're using it as a background. Edit;; just want to also remind you to credit the image to whomever before you completely finish with the sig because I know that's something I often forget to do XD Also apologies on the delay responding again, it's been a busy week for me e.e
No problem! Actually a friend of mine was able to help me! For some reason the ' mark became %27 at the end everytime we tried to use it, not sure what caused it but that was what fixed it! Also yes I will deffinatley credit the picture c:
Does anyone know how to edit the shadow/glow behind display boxes?
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: ? on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): [On a semi-hiatus.] My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
.panel { box-shadow: none; } You can change none to h-axis v-axis blur colour; for a different colour if you'd like as well if you still want it there. H-axis is like the x axis on a graph so how far left/right you want to move from the origin, v-axis is like the y axis on a graph and represents up/down similarly, blue is how far you want it to blur out, and colour is colour of the shadow.
That is perfect, thank you so very much!

Pages: 12345678··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page