PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 282930

Ursaring's AvatarUrsaring

QUOTE originally posted by Aemilia

QUOTE originally posted by louiserace

Hi This is all very good. I just wondered if you knew how to remove all borders and margins from a table. I have made the following table and managed to remove all borders now but I can't make the rows appear closer together.

Table

1281 / 4300
Wishalloy
56 / 7500
803 / 9600
2615 / 11100
1052 / 11350
381 / 11350
1698 / 9600
871 / 11100
777 / 10600
624 / 11100
12714 / 9600
4884 / 11350
499 / 11100
4190 / 11100
535 / 11100
4829 / 11350
5572 / 10600
So it's actually the margins on the progress bars causing this! Just add .expbar{margin:0;} to remove the space completely!
Thanks for answering. It works really well.
Please visit my shop
Avatar by Sharpy for my use only / Shop button by hamster
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Oh hey, look, I updated some things. The code boxes are added, @import is added, box-sizing example added, and comments are added. If y'all see anything else I should add, lemme know. Always willing to get things updated so that I can provide the most complete guide I can. New to-do: - user-select - clear - columns - content - float - transform - transition/animation (halp with this one pls?) Note this list is not exhaustive. It may take another week+ to get it added as well due to full time work, but I will try to get it all added asap. Adulting sucks ><
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Stitchpool's AvatarStitchpool
How do you put a pokemon in your about me, and it looks like if it were in your party? So like it would be in your bio, and it shows food options
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
That uses Pokemon panels!
Flawless Water Gem

Flawless Water Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Water Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 65 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricWater
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
[pkmnpanel=MxCjs] Replace the part after the equal sign with the identifier in the link of your Pokemon. This shows one of my Pokemon (my favourite one in my hoard because of sentimental value), but you can change it to any Pokemon you'd like to display~ As a note, this is BBCode, not CSS to simply use them and would be better off in Meu's guide to BBCode next time. Styling them, however, is perfect for this thread! (I'm not saying I'm not willing to help here, just trying to keep things organised and elaborate on which is which for those unaware.)
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Aight, coming in here to say that I have added everything on that list above (user-select, clear, columns, content, float, and transform), except for animations and transitions. Still would love assistance with that seeing as I've had terrible luck with it.
SleepyCryptid's AvatarSleepyCryptid
Hi, is there a way to center a styleclass in another styleclass? I can get it centered with margins but it looks crooked on mobile if I put the margins in when I'm on my computer, and vise versa.
» Cryptid || 19 || She/They « • ° PWYW Doodles! ° • PMs open, please label them properly Pfp by Silver Raven!
credit
Background from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse F2U code by Gumshoe
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Try using margin: 0 auto; instead of any numbers. It won't affect anything above or below the second styleclass, but puts equal space on the left and right
box one
content in second box
Content in box one
SleepyCryptid's AvatarSleepyCryptid
Oh it worked! Thank you so much! :D
PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence
you know how most code templates show off stuff like links, bold letters, tables, hide boxes, pokemon panels etc., is there any place i can find the code for them all in one place? i hope the question is clear enough, i didnt know how to word it well lol sorry also ive been using one of your About Me templates for a long while now <3

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
So something like this? This is the one I use for myself when I test goodies. I don't have a Pokemon panel in it since I don't normally change those myself but it'd be easy to just throw the code in for it. I tend to keep it saved in the template system so when I need to use it all I have to do is insert it into whatever I'm working on.

extra testing

test

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
This bar is 60% full
italics underline bold test
testy testu testy testy testy
pokefarm testy test
Header 1
Content 1Content 2

codes

[accordion=1] [a-section=extra testing] [Display=test]a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z [/display] [progress=3/5]This bar is 60% full[/progress] [i]italics[/i] [u]underline[/u] [b]bold[/b] [tip=testy testu testy testy testy]test[/tip] [url=http://pokefarm.com]pokefarm testy test[/url] [table] [tr][th=2x1]Header 1[/th][/tr] [tr][td]Content 1[/td][td]Content 2[/td][/tr] [/table][/a-section] [a-section=codes][css=font-size:4px;][/css][/a-section] [/accordion]
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs

Pages: 1234··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page