PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

cres's art + adopts !! °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 373839

syre's Avatarsyre
Hello! Could I get a piece of Lucia for 350gp?? Thank you :D <3
Credit
Avatar by tyler + Banner by Angelatos + sig by Obstagoon <3
crescent's Avatarcrescent

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

They look incredible!!! sending payment now and then pm-ing you. also really love your style so dropping another request below For 250 GP could I get a drawing of Snowshell looking very sinister, red berry juice splattered over her jaws and over her front paws; her claws unsheathed and pose something like this. Thank you!!
i loved drawing her, it was so fun to draw her really menacing hehe ^^ if you want any changes, lemme know, otherwise i'll send her full res by email!<3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE originally posted by Arubãpuppy

Hi, can I get Silva with a calm/happy expression in this pose with her tail on the the opposite side of her head tilting for 250GP?
here's your girl! let em know if you want any changes, and if you don't please pm me so i can send her to you full res<3

silva

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE originally posted by syre

of course, she's so cute! ill get started soon ;3
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard

QUOTE originally posted by crescent

-snip-
She looks incredible!!! thank you <333 sending payment asap, feel free to send the full image whenever you're ready!
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hiya! I would love a commission of any of my OCs if it’s okay! You can choose whichever you feel like doing, but I would most prefer my humanoid characters if possible! Thank you ^^ I’ll most likely be paying in GP, but may do mixed payment !
here she is! i drew mitsumi, i rlly like her design! please pm me your email so i can send her to you full res!<3

mitsumi

QUOTE originally posted by syre

here's your lil pup! hope you like her! pls pm me for full res c: if u want any changes beforehand lemme know

lucia

SHOP UPDATE 2: im going broke so im raising prices again lol. this will probably be the last raise in a while, comms will now be 500gp/500kcr/100zc each! (basically 1$ per, so i think its fair enough :3) thank you for visiting my art shop!<3
hi again! could i get a random feral pokemon hybrid for 500K credits? :>

hi hi! oooh this is so fun, i def can do that for you! thank u so much for your business<3

this was so so fun! since ik u like ur kitties i decided to mix vulpix and delcatty! i rlly hope you like this hybrid ^^

delpix

OMG I'm absolutely IN LOVE with her!!!!
Calenee's AvatarCalenee
Could I get a piece of her for gp? ;w;
Profile pic and sprite by me

QUOTE originally posted by Calenee

Could I get a piece of her for gp? ;w;
yeah of course! will post her here once she's done c: thank you for your order<3 ~ update: i’m doing my exams this week so the art might be a bit late, sorry! ^^’ (it should be done within a few days though!)

Pages: 1234··· 373839

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page