PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

cres's art + adopts !! °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 36373839

crescent's Avatarcrescent

@everyone apologies for the late post, and thank u sm for your patience ! i won't do any more sprites from now on since i'll be taking a break from the site (exams). gacha & paypal comms are still open, but for now, no sprites :( i'll let you know when they're back open, thank u for all the support <3

here are the pending completed orders.

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

I am back again! Can I get a completely random sprite? <3 I always love when you do them c: <3
of course !! i made you a....

baby pink marshadow !

hope you like it <3

QUOTE originally posted by Nosepass

Hello! If your sprites are open, could I order a random one of Nosepass and Simisear please? I'll pay 400k total if that works for you! Thank you very much! *edit Oops, my tired eyes didn't properly read the rules. :"D If you only wanna do one, you can choose which one you'd like to do out of the two! I'll pay 250k for whichever! Sorry about that!
i'm happy to do them both,, would you mind letting me know which rule you were reading ? idk why i'd say only one :0 here are your sprites !! hope you like them,, when i saw your pfp i thought it was too cute not to sprite for the random nosepass ! and i made a red tron simisear as well <3 please lmk if any changes are needed <3

QUOTE originally posted by ddëtsú.yk

Hey, cres! I'd actually like to order 2 fusions this time! Could you do one of Typhlosiona and Crobat then another of Yamask and Zoroark? If possible for them I'd like the first one to be like a purple Typlohsion with Crobat's wings and then for the second could I get a shiny Zoroark holding Yamask's mask? If that's too much, then it's okay to decline! Could you let me know what that would come out to?
ofc detsu ! here they are <3 i'm happy to do 20zc for them both of them, since you gifted me that albino a while back ! hope you like them ^,^

hi everyone ! going to be revamping this soon !! for now, comms are temporarily available here <3

thank you for your patience !! excited to be up and running again ^^

and we’re open !!

updates : ☆ revamped the comms section !! they’re open <3 ☆ no more sprites ! unfortunately i don’t have time for them anymore, and i don’t enjoy making them as much…maybe one day they’ll be open again T^T ☆ gacha still open - there’s some adopts still available in the gacha ! ☆ adopts - some flat price adopts are still here, auctions closed for now but maybe soon ? <3 that’s all for now !! working on making some adopts atm ! :P
Crysania's AvatarCrysania
Hello Cresent! I am interested in ordering from you if you are interested in taking a commission ^-^ The character I am most interested in paying for is Clawdious if you can! If not I understand 🤎🧡🤎 Character traits/personality: He's a super sweetheart and gentleman like. He is also a star reader/gazer/obsesser and hunts for fallen stars! Thank you!
hello!! i want to adopt loppuneon! im a little confused and im sorry! there under flatprice adopts and actions! so i didnt know if there avalible or not at the moment?
candleartco🔇My Journal🔇 0=Type race score Buying for 20zc each, just send trade
× 43 / 200

QUOTE originally posted by Candle.Side.Art

hello!! i want to adopt loppuneon! im a little confused and im sorry! there under flatprice adopts and actions! so i didnt know if there avalible or not at the moment?
they are !! sorry, i forgot to add the price when i was rearranging things,, it’s 800zc/8€ or equiv ! please lmk if you’re still interested <3
hell's Avatarhell
ahh i've been waiting for you to open , i am very interested !! -- i will be back after i sell off my inventory <3
Icium Z

Icium Z

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Ice-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +8,249,340
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
🠑 click the berry !! -4 server time [est] journal :: trade shop | icon by amore#0669 @ discord .
I am interested!! I would love to take them!
hell's Avatarhell
i am back o7 fully rendered bust payment : 1k zc + 6-7k gp character: juniper 🤎 generally the 1st ref is the most accurate ! + this ref is the most accurate for her top . etc: i would like a transparent ver, matching solid color bg ver, and simple bg of your choice ! if not just transparent and one of the mentioned is fine a sketch would be appreciated :) thank youuu

QUOTE originally posted by hell

i am back o7 fully rendered bust payment : 1k zc + 6-7k gp character: juniper 🤎 generally the 1st ref is the most accurate ! + this ref is the most accurate for her top . etc: i would like a transparent ver, matching solid color bg ver, and simple bg of your choice ! if not just transparent and one of the mentioned is fine a sketch would be appreciated :) thank youuu
hi !! thanks so so much for your interest, i would absolutely love to draw your girl (such a pretty chara !) at some point but for now i’m only accepting paypal commissions 😭

Pages: 123··· 36373839

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page