PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ꕤ xaan's nifty art shop ꕤ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 181920

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
@GingrrCat - Here you are! Seriously, just what a pretty character. I was honored to draw her!
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
443/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 0

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
I want an illustration! Style: coloured sketch Type: half body Background: yes, a simple square like you did in your sketch thread! Characters: Fletch Details: your choice of pose! I don't have any fullbody refs for him so you're free to make clothes etc up if you want to include anything past the waist Listed Price: 350zc What I'm Paying: 150zc, 20 boxes and the balance for the bg in GP (let me know how much you want as it's not a whole number c:)
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu

QUOTE originally posted by Delta1413

I want an illustration! Style: coloured sketch Type: half body Background: yes, a simple square like you did in your sketch thread! Characters: Fletch Details: your choice of pose! I don't have any fullbody refs for him so you're free to make clothes etc up if you want to include anything past the waist Listed Price: 350zc What I'm Paying: 150zc, 20 boxes and the balance for the bg in GP (let me know how much you want as it's not a whole number c:)
A Lycanroc in a bowtie?? Cute! Accepted <3 And the square counts as a one-color background so it's free :D

QUOTE originally posted by xaandiir

And the square counts as a one-color background so it's free :D
Sweet, thanks so much! :D
@Delta1413 - I saw the poker image and blacked out to wake up and found I drew this~ Something about the design made me really go feral. Hope you like it! <3
Oh wow that looks absolutely incredible!! 🤩 his design is awesome, the poker image was what was for sale and I couldn't resist. Bones did a fantastic job haha. Sending payment now, thank you again :D
SapphyWapph's AvatarSapphyWapph
I want an illustration! Style: Colored Sketch Type: Half Body Background: No Characters: Nijirai! Details: I want them to be standing with a smile; see the last image in the imgur album for specific pose. Colors for specific parts are as follows, in spoiler text!

Colors

Body: #FBFBFD Eyes and Wings: #8DB596 Hair, Normal: #faf9e4 Hair, Tips: #202A44 Antennae: Fades from Body Color to #D62598 Dress: #FCF5E5
Listed Price: 350 ZC What I'm Paying: 1750 GP

QUOTE originally posted by SapphyWapph

I want an illustration! Style: Colored Sketch Type: Half Body Background: No Characters: Nijirai! Details: I want them to be standing with a smile; see the last image in the imgur album for specific pose. Colors for specific parts are as follows, in spoiler text!

Colors

Body: #FBFBFD Eyes and Wings: #8DB596 Hair, Normal: #faf9e4 Hair, Tips: #202A44 Antennae: Fades from Body Color to #D62598 Dress: #FCF5E5
I'd be happy to take this~ Just to clarify, Nijirai is a humanoid moth/butterfly creature with 4 arms that are shaped like dragon legs?
SapphyWapph's AvatarSapphyWapph

QUOTE originally posted by xaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by SapphyWapph

Colors

I'd be happy to take this~ Just to clarify, Nijirai is a humanoid moth/butterfly creature with 4 arms that are shaped like dragon legs?
Yup!
@SapphyWapph - Here you are! I'm not as good working from dispersed resources, so I hope that I accomplished what you have in mind!

Pages: 12345··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page