PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ꕤ xaan's nifty art shop ꕤ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 17181920

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
Couple more deliveries today~

DelCATty

AngelOShadows

• about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
443/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 0

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
More deliveries!

bread

NatsNeko/Ro

Bump <3
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
Hello there! i am just here to ask before ordering is she considered complex?
tba

QUOTE originally posted by Lilieth

Hello there! i am just here to ask before ordering is she considered complex?
Nope! She would be simple c:
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
oohh ok! i'll keep that in mind for future orders tehe~^^
Nidoran's AvatarNidoran
I want an illustration! Style: Shaded Type: Full body Background: Technically no? Depends on how you feel about the request since I'd like her to be attacking. I can pay more. Characters: Official Bayleef Pokemon Details: Inspiration for a tattoo. I'd like a Bayleef with a happy expression (smiling with open eyes) surrounded in a flurry of leaves from a potential attack. Beautiful and stylistic. What I'm Paying: 3500zc+

QUOTE originally posted by Nidoran

I want an illustration! Style: Shaded Type: Full body Background: Technically no? Depends on how you feel about the request since I'd like her to be attacking. I can pay more. Characters: Official Bayleef Pokemon Details: Inspiration for a tattoo. I'd like a Bayleef with a happy expression (smiling with open eyes) surrounded in a flurry of leaves from a potential attack. Beautiful and stylistic. What I'm Paying: 3500zc+
Accepted! I'll do my best to draw it in a style that would work for a tattoo/tattoo inspiration :) I'll add you to the list!
Rakeish's AvatarRakeish
I want an illustration! Style: Doodle Type: Full Body Background: Nope! Characters: https://toyhou.se/22812619.auryn-boussart/gallery Details: All design notes should be in his toyhouse! He wears a studded belt, though it is not mentioned or seen much because I need to redo his ref, haha. What I'm Paying: 1M Credits! Hopefully that is okay. It's my first time ordering, so pls lmk if I've done anything wrong!
profile picture by anagellic on tiktok!

QUOTE originally posted by Rakeish

I want an illustration! Style: Doodle Type: Full Body Background: Nope! Characters: https://toyhou.se/22812619.auryn-boussart/gallery Details: All design notes should be in his toyhouse! He wears a studded belt, though it is not mentioned or seen much because I need to redo his ref, haha. What I'm Paying: 1M Credits! Hopefully that is okay. It's my first time ordering, so pls lmk if I've done anything wrong!
What a cutie!! Accepted and added <3 Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 17181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page