PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ꕤ xaan's nifty art shop ꕤ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 181920

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Long time no see! I want an illustration! Style: Flat Type: fullbody Background: Nah Characters: Cali Details: So I want to update their look, I decided to actually make them part Jestur.. Only things I'd really change are the colors, instead of being blue and red instead they'll have the colors of happy form jestur (the white on them stays the same). The tail will also be that of a jestur tail now, his front paws will be more like jesturs hands, and they also wear the jestur mask but it's a split between the two comedy/tragedy form Please feel free to poke me for questions! What I'm Paying: ZC
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by Caliban

Long time no see! I want an illustration! Style: Flat Type: fullbody Background: Nah Characters: Cali Details: So I want to update their look, I decided to actually make them part Jestur.. Only things I'd really change are the colors, instead of being blue and red instead they'll have the colors of happy form jestur (the white on them stays the same). The tail will also be that of a jestur tail now, his front paws will be more like jesturs hands, and they also wear the jestur mask but it's a split between the two comedy/tragedy form Please feel free to poke me for questions! What I'm Paying: ZC
Approved! You've been added to the list and I'll be in touch ❤️
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
443/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 0

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
Jaina's AvatarJaina
A cat pls for 80 gp

QUOTE originally posted by Jaina

A cat pls for 80 gp
Please refer to my order form and listed prices. This is not a PWYW shop.
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
I want an illustration! Style: Flats Type: Full Body Background: Transparent please ^^ Characters: this character in this outfit Details: He's trying hard to impress everyone by acting stoic but he's honestly a coward/insecure. I want to use this as a ref of sorts so keep him pretty neutral. I'll pay with 3000 ZC ^^
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.

QUOTE originally posted by brèâd

I want an illustration! Style: Flats Type: Full Body Background: Transparent please ^^ Characters: this character in this outfit Details: He's trying hard to impress everyone by acting stoic but he's honestly a coward/insecure. I want to use this as a ref of sorts so keep him pretty neutral. I'll pay with 3000 ZC ^^
Accepted and added! <3
Update for others who are waiting on orders: I have been sick the last couple of weeks and had no energy to draw. Very sorry about that! I am hoping to get started on art by this weekend at the latest so I'll be reaching out soon hopefully :) Please PM me if you have any questions!

Pages: 123··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page