PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Yosei's Freebie Template Tent

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 1234567··· 91011

violettq's Avatarviolettq
Thank you so much! That's an awesome work! I used Starshine on my profile ♥

★ Simon ★ 30 ★

~ don't know what to write about myself ~ TYPE RACE 0
TR FREE TEMPLATES JOURNALcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum icon by @Indeedee Hisuian Quilava by @Cryst Divider: Chibi-Scketch (DeviantArt)
violettq's Avatarviolettq
Here I am again! used blooming days on my art shop ♥ https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/378185/Simon-s-Art-Shop
Capra's AvatarCapra
These are lovely! Using your "Midnight City" for About Me.
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
Great job on these! I'm using the Midnight City template for my about me.
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Cleffa 0s/3a/134h
Heya! Um, I think there's padding(I think its called padding) around the wording for 'soft cherry' but when I use it there's no padding and its sort of bothering me 'cause the lines just barely avoid the words. So sorry if there's not supposed to be padding(if its even called padding, whats the name for space around the words called?) but there was in the example so I was hoping maybe that could get fixed...?
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
inkycreator41's Avatarinkycreator41
Hi ima use midnight city for my about me and chasing clouds for my shop
Inki • She/her • Mimikyu fan • PM's open YTTumblrShopTH
yosei-san's Avataryosei-san

QUOTE originally posted by Starsplash66

Heya! Um, I think there's padding(I think its called padding) around the wording for 'soft cherry' but when I use it there's no padding and its sort of bothering me 'cause the lines just barely avoid the words. So sorry if there's not supposed to be padding(if its even called padding, whats the name for space around the words called?) but there was in the example so I was hoping maybe that could get fixed...?
This isn't a fix/code issue! c: The disceprancy from your usage and my example is because of a personal quirk of mine. I place spaces in the front and back of my tab titles for visual purposes when I'm coding and such. That's what creates the space there. Rounding of the tab titles will automatically press closer to the text than right-angled corcners will. If you're looking for that same visual effect, I recommend stealing my space trick <3

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

journaltemplate shoptrade shopSome pals

Where do we edit the text on the about me templates I can find where to edit the title tab text on the midnight one but I can't find where to edit the in the tabs under the titles
yosei-san's Avataryosei-san
Within the [sc=tab-active] [/sc] or [sc=tab] [/sc]. There are purposefully extra line spaces left between the open and close tags to make them easier to see.

QUOTE originally posted by yosei-san

Within the [sc=tab-active] [/sc] or [sc=tab] [/sc]. There are purposefully extra line spaces left between the open and close tags to make them easier to see.
Ok I tried it and I have 2 questions Am I supposed to delete the open and close tags where I write the text And is it supposed to be under the empty box under the tabs

Pages: 1234567··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page