PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Yosei's Freebie Template Tent

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12345678··· 101112

yosei-san's Avatarhypermode-12.pngyosei-san
mod.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
1) No. Do not delete those tags, as they are what create the tab boxes. Type between them. You should have something that looks like [sc=tab-active] This is where you put all your tab content [/sc]. 2) Yes. If you are typing in the correct box, your content will appear within the tab box that is already created via the tags I provided you.

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

journaltemplate shoptrade shopSome pals

inkycreator41's Avatarinkycreator41
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by yosei-san

1) No. Do not delete those tags, as they are what create the tab boxes. Type between them. You should have something that looks like [sc=tab-active] This is where you put all your tab content [/sc]. 2) Yes. If you are typing in the correct box, your content will appear within the tab box that is already created via the tags I provided you.
Ok thank you
Inki • She/her • Mimikyu fan • PM's open YTTumblrShopTH
Hello, I may use your 'Plan[T] on it' template for my shop but is it ok to remove a tab if you only wanted two tabs instead of three? or add more tabs if you wanted more than three?
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
QuirkyQuills's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyQuills
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
I'm using Starshine. It's so lovely, thank you for making these! ^-^
summon_lug.png 11/500
summon_mar.png 3/500
summon_bag.png 8/500

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

Hello, I may use your 'Plan[T] on it' template for my shop but is it ok to remove a tab if you only wanted two tabs instead of three? or add more tabs if you wanted more than three?
Tabs are content, not style definition, so this is perfectly fine c:
Oh, ok thank you so much :D
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
ultra.pngd.png
using plan(t) on it in my journal (link in signature!) I love it so much, thanks for making these beautiful templates :)
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Azovae's AvatarAzovae
superior.png
i have a question about rule no. 2! So i can't customize the code? I have HTML knowledge and i wanted to customize the about me code to have the same colors, bgs etc as my website: https://azoart-nexus.neocities.org/home
using the Team Skull for my trade shop and the Fallout Boy looking one for my about me <33

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 14 — 911 / 1,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by Dachs!

QUOTE originally posted by Azovae

i have a question about rule no. 2! So i can't customize the code? I have HTML knowledge and i wanted to customize the about me code to have the same colors, bgs etc as my website: https://azoart-nexus.neocities.org/home
Not using one of the codes that I have created, no. Mostly this is because of code theft and the potential that someone will push my templates outside of the site's legibility rules. If the ones I offer here are not what you're looking for, there are several threads in which people offer templates, or you're welcome to build your own! You mentioned possessing the code knowledge and seem to have a really clear picture of what you'd like to have, so that would be my personal recommendation c:

Pages: 12345678··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page