PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Planned maintenance: September 10th

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Rahxe1182's AvatarRahxe1182
Thanks for all your hard work Niet! :D
It still won't work on my phone T-T PC works fine though
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Zen's AvatarZen
For people having issues with mobile devices, try turning the WiFi off, refresh the page then turn the WiFi back on. You may have to do it a few times but it worked for me.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Babypoke's AvatarBabypoke
I turned my phone off then back on and it worked for me:)
Hoarder of apocalyptic Growlithes and Arcanines My Avatar Made by bananalizard for my Use Thankyou so much also credit to pokefarm for the apocalyptic growlithe design<3 Made by Poly Bear for me.
Shulksire's AvatarShulksire
Thank you for working so hard, Niet! Everything looks great!
Shulk/Xenoblade Chronicles series (c) MONOLITHSOFT "I can change the future!" - Shulk, Smash Ultimate
lNinjathisl's AvatarlNinjathisl
The whole site seems to be running better overall, I think it's awesome. My only problem is that this update broke my chain... I was up to 51 days in a row, then the update happened, now I'm back at one. Is there anything that can be done to fix this, or will I just have to work my way back from one?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by lNinjathisl

The whole site seems to be running better overall, I think it's awesome. My only problem is that this update broke my chain... I was up to 51 days in a row, then the update happened, now I'm back at one. Is there anything that can be done to fix this, or will I just have to work my way back from one?
Unfortunately it looks like you weren't online at all on Friday the 9th, otherwise you wouldn't have been hit with the reset.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
I've noticed a big jump in speed when it comes to processing after you've accepted adopting anything from the shelter or doing quick evos. Normally I'd have to wait for the 'you've adopted XXX' and when it removes the Pokemon from the quick Evo lost after you've done it, but those are TONS faster now, which is great! Very well done.
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute
Leniia's AvatarLeniia
The site seems to run better and faster Very well done Just one question Is there any way for the people who couldn't access the site on saturday to claim the Superb Saturday reward Just wondering since the topic was already mentioned here but noone provided an actual answer on how
Firalight's AvatarFiralight

QUOTE originally posted by Leniia

The site seems to run better and faster Very well done Just one question Is there any way for the people who couldn't access the site on saturday to claim the Superb Saturday reward Just wondering since the topic was already mentioned here but noone provided an actual answer on how
The site was only down for around 6 hours, and Superb Saturday was still going on. You'll just have to wait until next time.
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page