PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Planned maintenance: September 10th

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Firalight's AvatarFiralight

QUOTE originally posted by Evinora

Whenever I click on the link that takes me to my profile this happens: http://imgur.com/eMaOWgZ Occasionally it does that when I try to go to my farm, fields or party.
There's probably going to be a few bugs from time to time, after all, it's a new server, so that means a few bugs along the way.
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
So what changed bewteen the old and new servers?
My Backloggery
Gimme any Gracidea Seeds you don't need ^^
I can't send my link to my profile to my friend. When they click it, it sends to a different page.
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡
Firalight's AvatarFiralight

QUOTE originally posted by Hernan23Pro

So what changed bewteen the old and new servers?
For many people, the server is faster and has more "space" than usual. Of course, there are bugs, but I bet the administrators are on it.
ratedgdr's Avatarratedgdr
For some reason, my phone is still getting the "Site offline" screen.
See that cute little babby in my av? That's from the Advent event this year. I happen to like 23. A lot.
Megara Thrain's AvatarMegara Thrain
I have been having serious issues getting into PF. I sign in and can be oin for five minutes before it kicks me off and tells me the DNL has changed or something. It's uuper obnoxious, and I can't get back on for a while afterwards.
Emmy's AvatarEmmy
Okay, I finally caved and used the work-around provided for the DNL/IP issue, and everything seems to be working fantastically now without any hiccups, but after glossing back through the pages, it appears the site should've been up and running for me by now without the manual fix? Is that the case, or are the bugs still being worked out? Is the 'wait 48hrs' thing still in effect? The Facebook also claims that the site is online, so I'm just trying to understand what the present situation is. Thanks in advance for the help!
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.
this site won't work half the time
schleifi's Avatarschleifi

QUOTE originally posted by Emmy

Okay, I finally caved and used the work-around provided for the DNL/IP issue, and everything seems to be working fantastically now without any hiccups, but after glossing back through the pages, it appears the site should've been up and running for me by now without the manual fix? Is that the case, or are the bugs still being worked out? Is the 'wait 48hrs' thing still in effect? The Facebook also claims that the site is online, so I'm just trying to understand what the present situation is. Thanks in advance for the help!
The 48 hours effect is outside of Niets hands - DNS is a service that translates the userfriendly links like pokefarm.com into an actual IP which the internet needs to function. There are different DNS services that people are using and they update their databases in different intervals - however all of them should update within 48 hours - most of them way faster. Think of it as a postman - you visit him and ask him "Hey, where do I find this Pokefarm?" and that poor postman just isn't informed about the fact that Pokefarm recently moved to a different location and just sends you to the old one. And at the old location you find this magic letter that tells you: "Sorry, we recently moved!"
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Since it was brought up here: pfq.me and pfq.link links should now work again, they have been updated to use new code.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page