PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 22

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
With apologies for the delay and the errors, here's the newest Tournament Season!

Update at end of post. Make that two updates - sorry for the double-ping!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 22 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday Today! (Sorry...))
Season 22 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Volcano)
Topaz Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Peridot before Season 22 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Peridot Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Ocean Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 21 Exclusives has lowered. Season 20 Exclusives now use Ocean Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 20 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 19 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Ocean Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Volcano Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Peridot Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Ocean Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Ocean Tokens up to Volcano Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Volcano Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Update 1/Jan/2022: Effective immediately, the pre-requisite for purchasing Tournament Eggs has been changed. Before: You must score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize After: A Tournament offering the Egg as a prize must have finished This means that if you missed the Tournament, you no longer have to wait for the Egg to cycle around again and/or for the Season to end.
Update number two: Also effective immediately, the Tournament Objective Selector is now aware of Type Races, and will not select the following objectives during a week when a Type Race occurs: - Hatch the Pokémon of the Day - Hatch Pokémon with a certain body style - Hatch Pokémon with a certain Dex colour - Hatch Pokémon having affinity with the V~Wave - Hatch a variety of Pokémon All other objectives should be fair enough even to participants in the Type Race, so have been left in.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
Yee haw!

0 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
No. Please say you didn't make "Peridot Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes." With no notice, or option to buy out in the prize shop (as has been the case Every tournament season reset prior to this one). I rely on such notification to not lose the value of my remaining, soon to be (almost completely*) obsolete tokens, and buy up what seems most prudent/useful at that time. *forced exchanging for 1/3rd their value through no fault of my own is not fair
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/101 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Yay for then new Exclusives! Thanks for letting us know, and then staffs continued hard work. Excited for the new season ♡
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
wait so im kind of confused? (or if my comprehensions just bad LOL) ‘topaz tournament tokens will be unusable serving as legacy items, exchange it up to peridot before it goes bye bye they are already legacy items? you can’t exchange to peridot? i’m sure topaz were the yellow tokens, and you can only exchange peridot to ocean now asdfjlkdasfj sorry if i understood wrong 😔 i dont really do tournaments so i’m not familiar with the rules LOL EDIT: or is it that the season 22 has already started (by accepting sign ups i think?) i was 2 hours late if thats the case ;v;
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
Yes, normally I post this announcement a week in advance but due to real life getting in the way, I completely forgot to do it. So there was no advance warning like there usually is. Sorry again!
Aeron's AvatarAeron

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Sorry but this isn't good enough. I understand real life gets in the way of things sometimes, but then at least delay the tournament a few days to allow people to do what they need to do to prepare. This whole game relies on community and communication, basically telling people "Sorry but oh well" isn't going to sit well with a lot of people including myself.
Team Breakneck Blitz = 0 Check out my shop!
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
If its impossible and locked due to tournament's code, could an event be created where you can exchange tokens that's separate from tournament? I don't need it, but could it be possible that you reserve one day where people who missed it could exchange the Tokens? (my brain is refusing to cooperate and is struggling with English, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say)
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
The second one kinda looks like a bug and rock type maybe and the first one kinda looks like water and steel
Pfp from Pfq

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page