PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gnarley's Arkham Market

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 404142434445

Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hii~ May i grab Cosmog for 10 gp?

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ Adult ☽

Collecting Ice Fangs 25 /equi Sapphire Orbs 20 /equi
Credits
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
arceus.pngb+.png
bump I'm switching hunts to Morelull for Type Race. I'm still running the Staryu dex special, so until I sell more sparkles, I'm leaving it up that I'm still hunting those (until I can move them to misc specials.) edit: I fixed the post so it reflects that I'm now hunting Morelulls since I have a special UFS. I gave Staryus their own section for now- they still have the special going.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
mickeyman713's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmickeyman713
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hello! I was wondering if I could buy the lovely twin staryus you have for 75k credits? m.png one m.png and two Thank you so much!! :D
My Melans! (look at them :p) z.png4.pngv.pngk.pngp.pnge.png
Dusty21134's AvatarDusty21134
arceus.pngd.png
Hello! Could i get all your pasovan and furfrou forms for zc? :3
pfp is a commission by @myketheartista on tumblr/twitter
arceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Dusty21134

Hello! Could i get all your pasovan and furfrou forms for zc? :3
yes! It'll be 620 zc total. I'll send over a trade for payment and gift the rest <3
Whimbie's AvatarWhimbie
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hey! I'd love to snag 2 of your shiny Staryu for GP! No preferences which. Thanks~
arceus.pngb+.png
All trades complete <3 Sally and Sei went a little nuts.. so I have a ton of Morelulls for sale, including 2 troll & 1 twin party. I'm still melan hunting, so the hunt goes on. If I get lucky, I'll probably switch to Carbink for the rest of the race. I also threw on an Uber and HM, so after type race, I'm going to hunt some Miniors again to see if I can get 5 more melans Why do I hate myself? lol so yea, keep an eye out if you're interested in those shinies and albinos!
oujo's Avataroujo
grandmaster.pngd.png
Heya! would i be able to buy this guy for the 5GP! And, I have both a Mild and Brave Ditto if you'd be willing to trade either for your Modest one! ^_^
All artwork I use on my page is official Pokémon art! s.pngg.png4.pngj.png Read my about for things like Gem trading and selling me things!
arceus.pngb+.png
bump I'm running a special on full sparkle Morelull dexes like I was for Staryus. See the main post for details. I'm still after 1 more melan!
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
grandmaster.pngc.png
User name: List of up to 10 Pokemon I'd like to dex and return: Koraidon/Koraindon Apex Build/Miraidon/Miraidon Ultimate Mode I have read and agree to all of the rules: YES I agree to replace the exact nature/shiny/delta Pokemon AND the items it is holding, if I accidentally release or wonder trade?: YES Total cost to dex: I'd like to pay with credits, and I think it would be... 10k credits? I'm horrible at math/conversions. Sorry!
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons

Pages: 123··· 404142434445

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page