PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Expanding forum auto-cleaning

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Prf X's AvatarPrf X
grandmaster.pngb.png
Will TypeRace Team forum be auto-delete now too?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 07:00 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit
So for personal Clarification and me understanding: This is basically sally doing all the auto deletion so Mods can do the other proper things that Mods are supposed to be doing? Such as handling the large
Ever increasing because the mods used to have to handle threads and being bogged down by the cleansing of the forums
stack of reports, other general tickets, and PMs where necessary (provided they are not ticket-required, and general question help?) Like how the Trades forum is handled for auto deletion and clearing out- 😳
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Niluna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiluna
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hello, in the Journal Rules it states: "Journals may be deleted for inactivity after 3+ months without a new post, or an edit to the first or last post." Will this be changed to no longer take edits to the last post in account but only to the first post?
credits
QuirkyRabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyRabbit
graphics.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
I think my only concern is with the Suggestions forum. We are often told to check the Rejected Suggestions forum to see if something has been rejected in the past. If rejected suggestions older than 2 months are deleted, then we may well see people suggesting the same thing over and over again every 2 months, and we can't point them to the old threads, unless there's something else in the pipeline to manage this specifically. Other than that, sounds great! Less busywork for the mods is always nice. Type Race threads should probably be included too.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

I think my only concern is with the Suggestions forum. We are often told to check the Rejected Suggestions forum to see if something has been rejected in the past. If rejected suggestions older than 2 months are deleted, then we may well see people suggesting the same thing over and over again every 2 months, and we can't point them to the old threads, unless there's something else in the pipeline to manage this specifically. Other than that, sounds great! Less busywork for the mods is always nice. Type Race threads should probably be included too.
We are aware of this issue and will be trying to keep the "list of rejected suggestions" better updated going forward.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
This change is going into effect now, with the modification that the Suggestions forums will not be touched without manual intervention.
Related to journals: this change just deleted the Type Race Template Storage Room thread, which was a personal journal but that everyone does to to make our team threads. Is there any way to revive and lock this one?
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 16
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
retiredstaff.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by BlackBlood1872

Related to journals: this change just deleted the Type Race Template Storage Room thread, which was a personal journal but that everyone does to to make our team threads. Is there any way to revive and lock this one?
While I am unsure if there is a way to keep it from being deleted ( I'll check with Niet and have him let you know ouo/ ) I have restored the thread in the meantime. My apologies for that ouo/
✦ ✦
73/500+
167/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by BlackBlood1872

While I am unsure if there is a way to keep it from being deleted ( I'll check with Niet and have him let you know ouo/ ) I have restored the thread in the meantime. My apologies for that ouo/
If a mod Stickies it, then it won't be deleted. Sticky threads are immune to auto-moderation.
LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

This change is going into effect now, with the modification that the Suggestions forums will not be touched without manual intervention.
Well that explains why my journal was deleted despite the first post being frequently edited. I'm sure I'm not the only one this happened to, as well. Does it no longer check for that?
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page