PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✰ dalia's art shop! baits + OCs (CLOSED) ✰

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Rascal's AvatarRascal

QUOTE originally posted by dalia

QUOTE originally posted by Rascal

Type: oc/pokemon Pokemon Ref: Him? Details: You have full artistic freedom when it comes to pose/expression! Payment: ZC
ahh love this OC!! would be my pleasure ^_^ please send over the deposit and ill get started!
Tysm! I'll go ahead and send over the first half of the payment now!
Rascal | He/Him | 20+ avatar: breakerbeam pagedoll: sillestialz
dalia's Avatardalia
art bump!
oc belongs to Rascal!
dalia | 25 | they/them | journal sweet and spicy collector! Type Race Score; 5476
credit
dalia's Avatardalia
bumping!! prices are 25% off for the first 5 commissions!
dalia's Avatardalia
art bump!
oc belongs to Dachsbuns!
VII's AvatarVII
ello! just wanted to double check, are you doing only pokemon commissions at this time/in this shop? and if you are doing human as well, would you be comfortable doing two characters in one piece? if not that's totally fine!! :D
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by creakits

ello! just wanted to double check, are you doing only pokemon commissions at this time/in this shop? and if you are doing human as well, would you be comfortable doing two characters in one piece? if not that's totally fine!! :D
hi! im now doing humans as well :) i am willing to do two characters, it would just be double the price!
VII's AvatarVII
epic! in that case type: oc! refs: one and two! details: you have full reigns in terms of posing/expression, but if you need something to go off of: they're paranormal investigators! cricket gets themselves into trouble but somehow luck rolls themselves out of it, and soft is their very tired and concerned partner in crime. also i believe the price would be 3k zc? but im happy to add more if needed for complexity or if i got my price wrong!!
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by creakits

epic! in that case type: oc! refs: one and two! details: you have full reigns in terms of posing/expression, but if you need something to go off of: they're paranormal investigators! cricket gets themselves into trouble but somehow luck rolls themselves out of it, and soft is their very tired and concerned partner in crime. also i believe the price would be 3k zc? but im happy to add more if needed for complexity or if i got my price wrong!!
love it! youre right, it will be 3k zc! you can split that up however you like with whatever currency or just wll one, whatever u prefer! if you wanna send over the deposit, ill get started this week!
dalia's Avatardalia
art bump!
commission for Dachsbuns!
volcarona's Avatarvolcarona
hi, would you be willing to take usd as payment? I'd love to commission you to draw one of my pokemon ocs either way, but I'd rather support you directly if I have the option haha
tumblr ~ twitter ~ trade shop ~ art shop ~ journal
Score: 6000
icon by SilverRaven

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page