PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✰ dalia's art shop! baits + OCs (CLOSED) ✰

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

dalia's Avatardalia
art bump!
oc belongs to Elster!
dalia | 25 | they/them | journal sweet and spicy collector! Type Race Score; 5476
credit
FunSizeMini's AvatarFunSizeMini
Do you accept usd for these? I'm a little short for mix payment items aaaa I love your work!
My art shop✨ Pic above by rainy-frog Icon by yasaikakiage
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by FunSizeMini

Do you accept usd for these? I'm a little short for mix payment items aaaa I love your work!
oh absolutely! :) i do 100zc=$1!
FunSizeMini's AvatarFunSizeMini
Awesome!! I got many babies to be drawn but I'll do one for now <3 Type: oc Pokemon Ref: https://toyhou.se/4037878.tommy#40336335 Details: You can draw his tail flame however you want! Payment: Usd (I can pay full now)
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hello!!! Does that mean you accept USD? If so I'd love to buy a spot rn! Do you also only do one art per spot? :c
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x153 / 500 credits
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by FunSizeMini

Awesome!! I got many babies to be drawn but I'll do one for now <3 Type: oc Pokemon Ref: https://toyhou.se/4037878.tommy#40336335 Details: You can draw his tail flame however you want! Payment: Usd (I can pay full now)
awesome, it will be $10! plz PM me so we can discuss payment <3

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

Hello!!! Does that mean you accept USD? If so I'd love to buy a spot rn! Do you also only do one art per spot? :c
yes i do accept USD! also yes, i am only doing one art piece per slot so as to not fall behind!
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Thank you!! If you can do any of the my pink poke characters. Type: OC Pokemon Ref: here Details: keep a pink tone pastel look for the character! Payment: $USD$
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

Thank you!! If you can do any of the my pink poke characters. Type: OC Pokemon Ref: here Details: keep a pink tone pastel look for the character! Payment: $USD$
sure thing! i can do this gal right here! it wil be $15 :) please PM me about payment if youre okay with that price!
StarryFlower's AvatarStarryFlower
cute art style you got there
fluffydeoxys's Avatarfluffydeoxys
Type: OC Fullbody Ref: Omamori Details: Using this palette (can do either eye type), feel free to draw him with more fluff on his chest since he's fluffy rather than smooth :D Payment: 1500 ZC! I alternatively have this melan if they interest you but if not ZC works for me ^^ Hopefully this is okay! Feel free to disregard if you're busy/I misread something o7
Avatar @ Sliggoo. Contact me on Toyhou.se as I am rarely active here.

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page