PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✰ dalia's art shop! baits + OCs (CLOSED) ✰

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

OmO's AvatarOmO
Can't believe I've never visited your shop before! Type: melan bait Pokemon: spinda Details: in typical spinda fashion you can put the spot wherever your heart desires! Payment: ZC
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
icon credit
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by OmO

Can't believe I've never visited your shop before! Type: melan bait Pokemon: spinda Details: in typical spinda fashion you can put the spot wherever your heart desires! Payment: ZC
haha welcome!! <3 i'd be happy to do this for you! please send over the deposit and i'll put you down on the queue :)
dalia | 25 | they/them | journal sweet and spicy collector! Type Race Score; 5476
credit
dalia's Avatardalia
art bump!
ocs belongs to Dachsbuns!
Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
Hi! I hope it's okay to get a commission from you! Type: OC Pokemon/OC Ref: Caelestis in something like this? Details: Maybe with a little kyutopi or a little squid/octopus in a bubble? Up to you! Payment: 2000 zc, right?
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by Xenomorph

Hi! I hope it's okay to get a commission from you! Type: OC Pokemon/OC Ref: Caelestis in something like this? Details: Maybe with a little kyutopi or a little squid/octopus in a bubble? Up to you! Payment: 2000 zc, right?
id be happy to! yup, that will be 2000zc :) please send the deposit and ill put you down on the queue!
dalia's Avatardalia
update bump!
just a quick update for those who are waiting on commissions! i apologize for the delay, i'm currently out of town for the holidays but ideally i'll be able to work later this week! i need to add a disclaimer to my shop that i prioritize hunting vs. drawing on bonus days, and we had type race, so i was preoccupied OTL i promise ill get them done soon! if anyone wants any updates, feel free to PM me! thanks everyone for your understanding! <3
pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
Type: melan bait pokemon: jirachi pose ref potential? Details: i've added a pose reference - it doesn't have to be exact, but something similar would be appreciated, your art is just super cute! Payment: zophan!
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by jirachis

Type: melan bait pokemon: jirachi pose ref potential? Details: i've added a pose reference - it doesn't have to be exact, but something similar would be appreciated, your art is just super cute! Payment: zophan!
wahh thank you /w\ id love to do that for you! it will be 1000zc! please send the deposit and ill put you down on the queue!
dalia's Avatardalia
art bump!
melan bait for OmO! NOT FREE TO USE!
dalia's Avatardalia
art bump!
ocs belongs to Xenomorph!

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page