PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Toxel's journal ⚡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 171819

Toxel's AvatarToxel
-
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Toxel's AvatarToxel
??? how do i have a 6 larvesta chain when i didnt hatch those until after the type race started. this sucks i want to be hunting fennekin
Toxel's AvatarToxel
i never knew glaquine and cavallost arent actually on fire XD i never really thought about it
Toxel's AvatarToxel
A fishing tournament.. it has been so long
Toxel's AvatarToxel
fishing tournament is very good for upgrading my water badge ^_^
Toxel's AvatarToxel
i have 169 tournament points and i just got my first nothing seems to be biting message since the Last fishing tournament.. i almost thought they removed it cuz i thought it used to be more common to get that message
Toxel's AvatarToxel
-
Toxel's AvatarToxel
I made a exclusives picker (like the dragonfly cave one but with pfq pokemon) The code used is here I'm still working on adding filters so its really basic right now XD
Toxel's AvatarToxel
so excited for the wishforge update ^__^
Toxel's AvatarToxel
not posting in the mcw thread cuz i'd want to subscribe to it but im at the subscription limit Anyway my first thought seeing the mega stone hint was galarian darmanitan but after reading some of the replies i really hope its vanilluxe i Love vanilluxe <3 vanillish was my first shiny i ever found in a canon game

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page