PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Possmol evolution item delay

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Parafox's AvatarParafox

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Kinda sad the code was only valid for two hours. That excludes those of us that are in different time zones and were asleep =( I looked at the announcement time, 5 hours ago was 3am my time...
Also excludes those of us that were just very busy with regular life stuff during those two hours. Well... At least we can find it now regularly. ^^
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
melodysangel's Avatarmelodysangel
I get that it was a kind gesture to offer the code, and that it didnt have to happen. I just want to say though that I feel left out since im far from UK timezone. I would have been asleep when it was active. Perhaps a better alternative nexttime would be to give one out to all users active within the last 24 hours. That accomodates for timezones and reaches active users.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
I think the code was only meant to benefit people who were awake and active during the few hours of the bug, because it was precisely those people who were opening boxes and scouring like crazy to find the new item. For everyone else that was asleep or otherwise not online, it actually kinda makes sense that the code wasn't available, because they wouldn't have joined that frenzy and wouldn't have gotten anything anyway. Having the code be available for longer would be a nice gesture, but in this case I really don't think it was necessary, especially if the new item was intentionally meant to be harder to get. And if not, well... you guys aren't really missing out on much. This isn't something of very high value, and if the price is crashing as fast as it seems to be, there wouldn't be much difference if you got one for free now or bought it for a few thousand credits in a few days anyway.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Bossa's AvatarBossa

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Kinda sad the code was only valid for two hours. That excludes those of us that are in different time zones and were asleep =(
Not to mention those of us that were at work. :/ Well, at least it's working as intended now. Thanks for the super quick fix!
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
It's not really his fault, after all Absol doesn't get the Early Bird ability 😁
Badge by Mochafox
Chickies Hatched: 0 Bird Keepers Avatar, journal format sprites, and about me sprites made by me using official sprites.
Neutrophil's AvatarNeutrophil

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I have fixed the issue and the item can be found as intended now. By way of apology, for the next two hours, visit /cheater and use the code overslept to get a free Black Sludge. EDIT: The code is no longer valid -- the item can be found in the same way as other evolution items.
I had no power because of Ida I demand compensation >:( XD
Avatar is official from the anime Cells at Work
It would have been 2 in the morning at my time :(
avatar of my oc mocha by aminahhime. art of mocha by Leon Albertus. custom signature coded by vinn
Call me Kara! I love Skitty and my friends! Dex Shop Joint Shop Journal!
melodysangel's Avatarmelodysangel

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

I think the code was only meant to benefit people who were awake and active during the few hours of the bug, because it was precisely those people who were opening boxes and scouring like crazy to find the new item. For everyone else that was asleep or otherwise not online, it actually kinda makes sense that the code wasn't available, because they wouldn't have joined that frenzy and wouldn't have gotten anything anyway. Having the code be available for longer would be a nice gesture, but in this case I really don't think it was necessary, especially if the new item was intentionally meant to be harder to get. And if not, well... you guys aren't really missing out on much. This isn't something of very high value, and if the price is crashing as fast as it seems to be, there wouldn't be much difference if you got one for free now or bought it for a few thousand credits in a few days anyway.
Just going to quickly pop up and give a bit of a thing here. Ive got to unfortunetely debunk your statement ^^'. midnight, aka rollover is currently 8pm here. Meaning I would not have been asleep when the item would have been essentially non existent. If I was online (granted I havent been recently but in the past? Thats when I would get my dailies done ;) ) and in the top 100, I would have had a new pokemon with no way to evolve it. Then I would have been asleep when Niet was up and the code was active ;) Its not a big deal but I just felt like I owed a correction or explanation <3
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
@melodysangel I hope you don't mind if I also make a correction. The Tournament page clearly states that prizes are given out at 8am server time. If we take the time the announcement was posted to be the end of the bug, that would have been approximately 10am server time. If rollover for you is 8pm, then those two hours would have been between 8 and 10 hours after that, or in other words, 4am to 6am. If you're still hung up about the fact that you didn't get a Black Sludge for free, I'll gift you the one I got from my scours this morning.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page