PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Possmol evolution item delay

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Possmol evolution item delay >

QuirkyRabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyRabbit
graphics.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
I think the code was only meant to benefit people who were awake and active during the few hours of the bug, because it was precisely those people who were opening boxes and scouring like crazy to find the new item. For everyone else that was asleep or otherwise not online, it actually kinda makes sense that the code wasn't available, because they wouldn't have joined that frenzy and wouldn't have gotten anything anyway. Having the code be available for longer would be a nice gesture, but in this case I really don't think it was necessary, especially if the new item was intentionally meant to be harder to get. And if not, well... you guys aren't really missing out on much. This isn't something of very high value, and if the price is crashing as fast as it seems to be, there wouldn't be much difference if you got one for free now or bought it for a few thousand credits in a few days anyway.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page