PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

IV Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

Soulcoda's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSoulcoda
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Soulcoda Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Yes to both, here’s my shop link: https://pfq.link/~6W5D Pokemon Swap/Sale? Yes, for swap or 4-5IV for free. Still don’t have any spare 6IVs but I’m working on it lol. I have three fields towards the end of my field list with available pokemon. Sparring? Sure, but I’m not very good haha. The only pokemon I have trained has abysmal IVs lol. Anything Else I’m happy to chat or swap or answer questions or whatever else. :)
Mienshao's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-water.pngMienshao
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Mienshao Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Shop please! Pokemon Swap/Sale? Swaps only at the moment (I try to update as much as possible but check my 🧬 6IV Swap 🧬 field for stock just in case) Sparring? Yes :) I also accept megas and legends spars but please label the spar before hand! I'll try to send a spar back every time! Anything Else I usually give out 5 IVs for free especially if they're my active hunt pokemon. I don't mind you asking for free, just please in my shop and not PMs TwT
Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle
Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Raziya Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Feel free to PM me or check out my radical shop Pokemon Swap/Sale? I'd like to swap to build my stock! I have a lot of 6IV Dunsparce, and a few others. I have a field of 5IVs that I'm planning to work on getting some 6IVs of! Sparring? I mean you can but I have trained exactly one Pokemon lmao Anything Else I'm still newish to IV breeding here but I'm a dedicated IV breeder in the main games! Also please save me some all my Dunsparce 😅
Score: 16,340
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page