PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

IV Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345

POLL: How helpful is this directory?

Total votes: 43

You must be logged in to vote.

KleinFye's AvatarKleinFye

IV Breeders Directory

Soooo, i started to breed some IV Pokemon and found out that there isn't a directory for these breeders x3 well, it would be a great idea to make an IV breeders directory so here we go! =D

What are IV Pokemon?

If you don't know what IV Pokemon are, take a look into This Guide! They're basically Pokemon with good/max (186) IV's =D
If you want to be put on the list below, feel free to reply to this thread =) I'll make a form for you, so you just have to edit what you prefer

Rules

1. All PFQ rules apply, of course.
  2. If you wish to contribute, all I ask is that you're generally active on this site.
  3. I'll link the post of each user, so in case of a name change, we can find out who it is =D
  4. I'll try to provide you with links (if possible/if the user doesn't mind!)
  5. If you are on mobile, you may want to rotate your device sideways to see the list properly.
  6. If you're going to quit PFQ/go on a long break/no longer have IV pokemon, then please PM me or post here to let me know. I will remove you from the list.
  7. If you're heading to someone's shop, please respect their rules too.
  8. This thread is a directory, not for requesting pokémon from users. If you need pokémon from any of the users listed, please contact them with what's provided in the user list.
  9. Those who don't have "PM"s under "Contact?" don't wish to be PM'ed, please respect that!
  10. Make sure to PM me or reply here in regards to changed usernames, change of shop, or change of desired contact.
Do you know anything else important that I should put here? PM me or put it in the "Other" section of your form! (Rules with friendly help from Vampiress88 and her Free Field Directory =D )

IV Breeders

IV Breeders
Username Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Pokemon Swap/Sale? Sparring? Anything else Post
Ambrion PM Shop Swap and Sales No Hunting Salandit currently but looking to expand with swaps Post
Armarouge PM Shop Preferred Swap and Sales (whenever Pkmn are available) No Custom Orders Post
Ashe_Moon PM Shop Swap prefered and Sales Yes doing hunts Post
Aurochs PM No Shop Swap Yes Working on dragon gym - swapping iv's for 5iv+ dragon types Post
Austro PM No Shop Swap (prefered) and Sales Yes open to hunt anything, but prefer no genderless ones Post
Blackcheetah PM No Shop / Yes / Post
Bossa PM No Shop Swap and Sales (whenever Pkmn are available) Yes Always willing to buy 5/6Iv's!, especially S/A/D 5/6IV or Custom Projects Post
Chikoritalover PM Shop preferred Swap and Sales Yes Want to expand IV Pairs and willing to help breed/swap Iv Pokemon Post
DragonIceWings PM (for Questions) Shop preferred Swap and Sales Yes Doing joint hunts in free time, just PM me! Post
ElectricRose PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes Always looking for Quirky Mon's, taking nature requests Post
FelineOverlord PM Shop Swap and Sales Yes (easy wins prefered ;) ) Free 4IV rare gender and V/E available Post
floragato PM Shop preferred Swap and Sales Yes willing to hunt, but no guarantee Post
flybynyx PM No Shop Swap and Sales Rarely Just a few fields with Iv Mons, Special Requests negotiable, No Legends Post
GillyRose PM No Shop Swap (prefered) and Sales No different 5Iv fields for a good starting point Post
InHystericz PM No IV's in Shop Swap and Sales Yes Custom hunts (except Genderless) Please label PM's/Trades! Post
Ketzal PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes chains just during TR Post
Kitszu PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes always willing to swap! Post
KleinFye PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes / Post
LilypadLife PM and Shop Swap and Sales Yes (casual when unlabeled) casually hunting, but willing to hunt IV's Post
Miki No PM Shop Swap and Sales No just started IV breeding Post
Mirzam PM swap/buy pre-hatched Shop requests Swap and Sales Yes (details in about me) custom requests in shop, but no shiny/delta hunting. pre-hatched UFT field has extras Post
Morbania PM and Shop Swap and Sales No Currently no hunt requests Post
Mooshidraws PM No Shop Swap and Sales No Looking for joint shop partner and permanent swaps Post
Ozprey PM Shop Swap and Sales Yes / Post
Rebecca_Marigold PM Shop preferred! Swap (preferred) and Sales Yes, sending trained pokemon if not labeled Looking for 3IV+ Ditto, Custom Iv orders (incl. Genderless), PM for IV Breeding Explanation, Pls write PM Title Post
TheMimic No PM! Shop Swap and Sales Not yet Just swap/sale what they get Post
SabrinaGX PM No Shop Swap prefered (mainly looking for timid and naive) and Sales No Willing to breed IV's from their pairs Post
SaltyUwU PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes Sometimes forgets to answer ;) Post
shiaspj PM preferred Shop Swap and Sales No rarely breeding Iv's but willing to help with pairs Post
StatusDead PM Shop Swap and Sales No Happy to IV breed specific Pokemon Post
Suwushi PM Shop Preferred Swap and Sales Yes / Post
Tabby PM Shop preferred Swap and Sales Yes / Post
Tyrdis PM No Shop Swap No Just started with Iv breeding Post
Vioriel PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes currently working on dark types Post
WytchyLynx PM Shop prefered Swap and Sales No Main focus on cat pokemon Post
Xyrnp PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes Discord: Xyrn#1813 Post
Yassa PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes Post

Inactive Currently

AdaAda PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes willing to lend pokemon! looking for someone willing to do a joint shop Post
adrienagreste PM No Shop Swap and Sales Yes If inactive longer, PM tumblr account " leowopard " for Trades Post
Dragoness PM Shop Preferred Swap and Sales through Shop! No Joint hunts! Details in Shop Post
HalfDragoness PM Shop Swap and Sales (prefered) Yes Post
KiraVolkova PM No Shop Swap (prefered) and Sales Yes I can help with trade evolves and such! Right now I only have extra Flabébé and Castform but i'm looking to expand with swaps <: Post
Ladydisparity PM No Shop Swap and Sales Not yet / Post
Madotsuki PM Shop Sale Sometimes Dual Shop! Please @Madotsuki Post
Pokemon_Breeder PM No Shop Swap (depends) and Sales No Custom and joint hunts Post

Form

Just fill out the form and reply to this thread (or in case of anxiety, Pm me) Form: [b]Hey Fye![/b] Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! [b]Username:[/b] xxx [b]Contact? (PM/Shop/Both)[/b] xxx [b]Pokemon Swap/Sale?[/b] xxx [b]Sparring?[/b] xxx [b]Anything Else[/b] xxx Help Username: Put your username here! (Some people have lots of strange letters, so it's always better to get the username as it is written from the user themselves!) Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Do you prefer to be contacted via PM or your Shop? Please link your shop if you want that way of contact! If you don't care about it at all, feel free to write "both" =) Pokemon Swap/Sale? Do you want to swap pokemon with others or do you prefer to sell your IV pokemon? Sparing? Do you accept spare requests? Anything Else Taking custom Hunting/Breeding orders? Offering anything else that's special and related to Iv Pokemon? Or do you have something you really have to tell us right now? Feel free to do so!
Armarouge's AvatarArmarouge
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Bufuserk Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Shop preferred, but I can take PMs still! Pokemon Swap/Sale? Both whenever I have any available. Sparring? Nope. Anything Else I also take custom orders for 6IV 'mon (if they can be bred via daycare), may take slightly longer if specific nature is wanted!
  • Babies
  • Shop/ETC
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +11,590,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,394,403
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +8,944,870
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPsychic
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
I am a PFQ Starter Collector! Icon by myself.
Joint Shop (Summons/6IVs) Most Wanted Summon TR Points 0
Sùwúshi's AvatarSùwúshi
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Suwushi. Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) PMs are okay for general questions, but Shop is always preferred! Pokemon Swap/Sale? Both! I'm always looking for 5IV+ Pairs for future hunts. Sparing? Absolutely.
Albino Impyre Avatar Art made by Me for Me.
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Ladydisparity Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) PM Pokemon Swap/Sale? Both Sparing? Not yet Thank you!
Badge by Mochafox
Chickies Hatched: 0 Bird Keepers Avatar, journal format sprites, and about me sprites made by me using official sprites.
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: flybynyx Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) PM Pokemon Swap/Sale? Both Sparring? Rarely Anything Else? Only a few fields are devoted to high IVs: they lurk anywhere and everywhere / Special Requests negotiable / No Legendaries
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●
TheMimic's AvatarTheMimic
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: TheMimic Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Shop Pokemon Swap/Sale? Swap and sale Sparing? not yet Anything Else I just swap/sell what I get. Most are the result of a shelter hunt or bred from one of my projects.
IVs and Supplies Check out my shop!
andie's Avatarandie
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Madotsuki Contact? (PM/Shop/Both): PM & Shop Pokemon Swap/Sale?: Sale Sparing?: Sometimes Anything Else: My shop is a dual shop! Be sure to @ me if you're wanting to buy something from specifically me. Thank you!
art shop | items shop | templates | journal
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: SaltyUwU Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) No shop, so feel free to PM me (sorry if I don't respond right away tho I sometimes forget to answer PMs "^^) Pokemon Swap/Sale? Yep and yep :3 Sparing? Yea Anything Else Thanks for telling me about this :D
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: FelineOverlord Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) PM or Shop [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/288672/The-Shelter-Overlord-PWYW-shelter-hunts-now-selling-S-A-6IV]Shop[/url] (for copy-pasting) Pokemon Swap/Sale? Both Sparring? Feel free to send spars for easy wins XD Anything Else I have free 4IV rare gender and V/E available!
Feline | She/Her New journal? Drill a path to victory! 0 points
Bossa's AvatarBossa
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Bossa Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) PM, I'll edit in a link when/if I ever get around to making a shop. Pokemon Swap/Sale? Both, and I'm always buying 5/6 IV pokemon. Sparing? Absolutely! Anything Else I'm especially into collecting IV-bred deltas and shiny/albino pokemon. Also open to custom 5/6 IV breeding projects. <3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page