PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

IV Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345

Blackcheetah's AvatarBlackcheetah
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Blackcheetah Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) PM, no shop Pokemon Swap/Sale? Rowlet with a handful of Ralts. Sparring? Yes. I'll send a trained mon unless otherwise labeled. Anything Else Very new to this so I'll try my best.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: LilypadLife Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Both would be fine! My shop is located here if interested. Pokemon Swap/Sale? I sell and swap! Unless I have too many of them, that is, or if I need a new OT for pairs xD Sparring? Yes, but I do casual battles when sent an unlabeled spar. Anything Else Funny how I forgot to sign up here, though I've seen this thread a lot xD but I'm here! I do mostly casual hunts unless things change, but I'm always willing to try to hunt 6IV/5IV if wanted! ^^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Tyrdis's AvatarTyrdis
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory Username Tyrdis Contact? (PM/Shop/Both): pm I currently do not have a sho Pokemon Swap/Sale?: currently only swapping, I am just getting starte Sparring?: No, not at this tim Anything Else: Just getting started breeding. I was lucky and got some iv5 pokemon via shelter and wondertrade now starting to breed all the pokemons I own as iv4 or iv5 as a first step. I am thus happy to give a home to all the unwanted pokemons.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Mirzam Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Both - shop for requests, PM to swap/buy pre-hatched. [Shop Link] Pokemon Swap/Sale? I do custom requests in my shop, but not shiny/delta hunting. My pre-hatched UFT field has extras from this and my personal hunts! Sparring? Yes! See about for details.
WytchyLynx's AvatarWytchyLynx
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: WytchyLynx Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Shop is preferred, PMs also welcome Pokemon Swap/Sale? Both! Sparring? Not currently Anything Else My main focus is breeding cat pokemon so that is majority of what I have available for trade
Lynx • They/She • 35 ~ IV Breeder ~ Shop • • Journal
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: Mooshidraws Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) PM Pokemon Swap/Sale? Both! Sparring? Nope Anything Else Just started but looking to open a joint shop + have someone to swap with consistently (co-hunts?)
This is a stick up! Hand over your Flying gems! 0
GillyRose's AvatarGillyRose
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: GillyRose Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) PM Pokemon Swap/Sale? Swaps preferred, but sales welcome Sparring? no Anything Else I keep fields of different 5iv if anyone needs a good starting point
SabrinaGX's AvatarSabrinaGX
Form: Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: SabrinaGX Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) Pms are the best way to contact me Pokemon Swap/Sale? yes i do swaps mainly looking for timids and Naive swaps for any egg range when it comes to iv swaps for my 6ivs Sparring? no Anything Else i can breed 6iv of any type if i have a compatible pair. I also have 6iv cherrims so if anyone interested in them let me know will be doing that im on a 6iv deerling hunt at the moment will be hunting wooloo 6ivs for type race this month i have a list im doing after type race next hunt is Dunsparce then applin im really good with nature requests too of the 6ivs so just let me know that via dms as well
Please feed my beautiful Tyrantrum 6IV grand child 💜 0
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username:Moon, Ashe Moon Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) both, my shop Pokemon Swap/Sale? both, swaps are always preferred Sparring? why not^^ Anything Else also do hunts when I have time^^

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
shiaspj's Avatarshiaspj
Hey Fye! Please add me to the IV Breeders Directory! Username: usually shiaspj on pfq-related things Contact? (PM/Shop/Both) PM is preferred. You can also use my shop Pokemon Swap/Sale? plenty of 5IVs in my visible fields. PM me for prices, mostly they will be 10gp or below Sparring? no Anything Else ...I do have some IV pairs, however I usually don't breed them. If you need a couple of extra 6IVs, send me a pair and we'll see what I can do!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page