PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Premium Box update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Premium Boxes were quite "Premium" all those years ago when it was first added, but as time has gone on their value has diminished to be almost meaningless. Today I fix that. Introducing Gragon's Gift. From now on, this will be the item you receive for reaching a milestone in "amount of ZC purchased". The contents of this new Box type are... significantly better and more in line with how the economy has inflated over the past six or so years. Details can be found on the Boxes page, under "Box Contents and Probabilities", so take a look! Existing Premium Boxes can still be opened, but they are now considered Legacy Items so maybe hold on to them because collectable items like that can become priceless later! If you bought a large amount of ZC during our sale yesterday and got Premium Boxes, you may PM Garthic to ask about swapping them out for Gragon's Gifts instead. This only applies if you bought ZC yesterday and still have the Premium Box in your inventory.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Wonderful news! I remember seeing this suggested years ago and now it's finally here. :)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Ooooh! I was 500 away from getting a Premium already, so this is very timely indeed, eh-he~ Edit: You can get Z-Crystals?! Holy crap, I'm even more stoked!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
since there's no percentages listed, does the box content list for gragon's gift mean you get all of the items listed? just wanna make sure i'm not misreading lol
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
Going through the new box items you get I just want to ask, is it just.. one of those things you are getting? For example, if I opened one Gragons Gift might I only get 2x Tournament tokens, or would I get everything listed there for example? Because if it still just a roll of the dice, some of them are still quite... not great for spending $~100 give or take. edit: Since Garthic responded right below me lol, then if you are getting them all it is something I would be quite happy with. :) Thank you for clarifying, I'd say the boxes are now pretty good.
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,420,776
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,233,154
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

since there's no percentages listed, does the box content list for gragon's gift mean you get all of the items listed? just wanna make sure i'm not misreading lol
That is correct
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Wow! This definitely makes me more interested in purchasing zc from the site as opposed to other users, the boxes absolutely feel more worth it now. Thank you so much for this much needed update!
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
We appreciate that you took some time into making premium boxes more premium!! I’m kinda happy I forgot to claim my last premium box. I really look forward to earning them now! :)
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

That is correct
Wait, wait wait wait wait - all of them?! At once? Criminy.
Ariande's AvatarAriande
Cool. And I opened BOTH of my premium boxes. That's a shame that you didn't informed anyone about it a little bit before sale... Or at least told that you will do anything about that
Please check out my shop!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page