PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Premium Box update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Ariande's AvatarAriande

QUOTE originally posted by masterneko

Wow people really do like to complain on here when something new comes out. Thanks for the new boxes, I'm excited to see what it does to the marketboard economy if nothing else.
Complaining? We just saing. It could be avoided easily if Niet or someone would said something earlier. It's not really a big deal. I'm excited to open one or two anyway but not in the near future, sadly.
Please check out my shop!
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I don’t really have the money to buy ZC so this doesn’t really affect me, but I think the change is good and it’ll be interesting to see how the market is affected. One thing of note: the premium boxes now have the legacy marking, which says they have no purpose and are only good for collecting. If a player doesn’t see this thread they could mistakenly believe that their hard-earned boxes are now useless. Maybe a little add on to the legacy statement for this saying it can still be used so people don’t get confused in the future?
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Clairefairy

[snip] It was actually approved to get a revamp months ago in the suggestions forum. I guess due to programming he was unable to alter the contents of the current premium box thus creating a new one. It’s still going to be a great incentive going forward. The contents are definitely valuable!
Being in approved doesn’t mean much anymore — there’s suggestions that have been in approved for years. Plus it’s been mentioned on stream that some of these may never make it to PFQ, either just won’t happen or will be moved to PFNew. I agree a heads up would have been nice. All in all though, this is a really nice update!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
ova e sum's Avatarova e sum
This is awsome edition to PFQ, premium boxes just lost their value after a while, but these new boxes really fix that :)
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
So if we have Premium boxes currently because we were waiting until they got updated, as they have now, are we just out of luck on hoping to get something better out of them since you've now made Gragon's Gift's?
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
jExSPectral's AvatarjExSPectral
Thanks! The Gragon's gifts are great!
Sinistea Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Avatar art by me sprites edited by HorrorGal13
I tried buying ZC during the sale, but for some reason it kept declining my debit card. When earlier that day I used it at three different stores and worked just fine...So no chance of me getting enough ZC in order to get the new box
Artwork in Icon, made by me. Milotic and Dragonair

QUOTE originally posted by masterneko

Wow people really do like to complain on here when something new comes out.
fair, but also, like, opening premium boxes before this update was released was a waste of around $100. they've got legitimate reasons to be upset. either way i really like this change and think it's a welcome one
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies
I don't currently have the money to buy ZC, but this would be cool to get in the future.
  • Main
  • TypeRace
  • Disclaimer
Formerly Jaceblep Avatar from PMD, recoloured by me.
1/39 chained
0S/0A/0M/1H Hord Info
Score: 0
Credit
"WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. Some other members of the system have shown interest in playing, so this disclaimer exists now. However, the account remains primarily Jace's.
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
I'm just saying, we should have another ZC sale soon. That one a couple days ago was awesome. I'm definitely not saying I'm addicted but... NIET WE NEED ANOTHER SALE lol.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page