PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 636465

Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
Draw me a character, Yasmine! User: Glacierwing Details: Icon of my Furret, Luni!

random refs (all i have so far)

and my pfp, of course! and former one!
Payment: 2 Firium-Zs, 750 gp. Maybe S/A Inkay if u want? Notes: the staff is displayed as gray on my avatar, but please make it brown instead! And I'll be making a sprite of the finished art, hopefully you don't mind? Ty!

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Experimental commscredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dragon.png 0
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
@Glacierwing Hiya again! They're so cute, I'd love to draw them! The payment would be fine with or without the Inkays, you can choose if you want to add them ^^ Also, making sprites will be totally fine with me! I'll send a sketch soon through pms hopefully. Thank you very much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
may i be notified each time adopts come out?
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
grandmaster.pnga.png
@dumbdog Hello! Thanks for the interest in the adopts! Though, I don't usually have a made pinglist for users since it's a bit difficult to remember and to notify every person for adopts! My adopts are usually first come, first serve basis (or in rare occasions, whoever has a better offer)! My greatest apologies! The only way I notify of adopts is through posting in the shop! ^^
And funny timing, but I actually made a new adopt that I'm kinda proud of! Since I now have the ability to receive USD for my artwork through Ko-Fi xD It's an Arceus/Haxorus fusion! The adopt is being sold in this thread if anybody is interested! Thank you for the continued support, everyone, and for getting my shop to 100 subs already! It makes me so very happy to know that people enjoy my artwork and the things I make!! So thank you all so much again! I know I say thank you a lot, but I truly do mean it! :D

Arceus/Haxorus Fusion (UFO)

Spin the Gachapon, Yasmine! User: xX-Vulpecula-Xx Payment: 5k credits
Name • Pronouns • Other LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does!
grandmaster.pnga.png
@xX-Vulpecula-Xx Welcome back to the shop! Did you mean 500k Credits for the Gachapon (since that's the minimum currently)? If so, I'll add you to my list and send it to you soon hopefully! Thank you! :>
Phyrefly's AvatarPhyrefly
master.pnge+.png
Spin the Gachapon, Yasmine! User: Phyrefly Payment: 300 zc Could I please get 3 spins? :)
grandmaster.pnga.png
@Phyrefly Hiya! Of course, I can do that! I'll add you to the list and hopefully send them soon! Thank you very much! :D

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

@xX-Vulpecula-Xx Welcome back to the shop! Did you mean 500k Credits for the Gachapon (since that's the minimum currently)? If so, I'll add you to my list and send it to you soon hopefully! Thank you! :>
Yes that’s what I meant to put I wasn’t paying attention sorry ^^’
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bump! Currently working on finishing the ordered Gachapons, with the TR almost ending! So sorry for the wait!! ^^;

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page