PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ★ Yas’ Art Centre | Closed!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ★ Yas’ Art Centre | Closed! >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
@dumbdog Hello! Thanks for the interest in the adopts! Though, I don't usually have a made pinglist for users since it's a bit difficult to remember and to notify every person for adopts! My adopts are usually first come, first serve basis (or in rare occasions, whoever has a better offer)! My greatest apologies! The only way I notify of adopts is through posting in the shop! ^^
And funny timing, but I actually made a new adopt that I'm kinda proud of! Since I now have the ability to receive USD for my artwork through Ko-Fi xD It's an Arceus/Haxorus fusion! The adopt is being sold in this thread if anybody is interested! Thank you for the continued support, everyone, and for getting my shop to 100 subs already! It makes me so very happy to know that people enjoy my artwork and the things I make!! So thank you all so much again! I know I say thank you a lot, but I truly do mean it! :D

Arceus/Haxorus Fusion (UFO)

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page