PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 636465

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bump, with a new adopt! Haven’t made much in the last month, so here’s a new one for those checking out the shop! Thank you very much! :D (Flareon/Volcarona fusion) BOUGHT!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Creambevroe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCreambevroe
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Yasmine, I’d like to adopt! User: CreamBevroe Adopt: Flareon/Volcarona Payment: 500 ZC + 500 GP!
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
grandmaster.pnga.png
@CreamBevroe Hiya! Of course!! Please send the payment over and I’ll get them sent to you through PMs/TH if you prefer that! Thank you very much! :D
NovellaFrost's AvatarNovellaFrost
ultra.png
Draw me a character, Yasmine! User: NovellaFrost Details: A fullbody of an Umbreon x Sylveon fusion would be wonderful! Payment: A boxbox and a Darkinium Z Crystal, if that's okay ^^ Notes: Feel free to go wild with the fusion, I'd love to see what comes out of it! If you have already made such a fusion though, I can offer a couple other ideas :O
My children ^^
grandmaster.pnga.png
@NovellaFrost Hiya again! That sounds like a fun idea, I’d be down to try! Might I ask if this would be a custom or do you have any references for the art? But otherwise, accepted! I’ll add you to the list and get started soon c:
NovellaFrost's AvatarNovellaFrost
ultra.png
Ah, it would be a custom please! I don't have any references, so go as to how you would see fit ^^ Thank you!
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bump c:
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bump! A new adopt up, a Kingdra/Roserade fusion! I’d be looking for perhaps 200-300 ZC, but willing to look at any offers if interested! Thank you very much! :D

Kingdra/Roserade Fusion

Mostly was experimenting with this one, as I’ve never really drawn Kingdra before haha!
Also almost 100 subs to the shop, oh wow! Might try to do something special when that happens, but who knows? ^^
Phyrefly's AvatarPhyrefly
master.pnge+.png
I’ll take kingdra fusion for 300 zc! 😊
grandmaster.pnga.png
@Phyrefly Of course, thank you so much!! I’ll send them over once payment is sent :D Edit: OMG I didn’t notice it, but we actually reached 100 subscribers to the thread! Ahh, I’m so happy right now!! Perhaps I’ll do some event-themed adopts or a special deal for orders, but I’m still in the process of thinking LOL

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page