PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Styleclass and You: An Introduction

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 25262728

Yes!! Thank you so much, this had been bothering me for hours.

Wanted Shinies

Yamask
Galarian Yamask
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Bunnelby
Swirlix
Cutiefly
Passimian
Dhelmise
Indeedee M
Indeedee F
Meltan
Nidoran F
Burmy F(3)
Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)
Quibbit(Magma)
Quibbit(Charged)
Salandit F
Illumise

Wanted Albinos

Pumpkaboo (Small)
Illumise
Galarian Yamask
I will gladly adopt all unwated Deltas!
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
Hey, so I've been trying to figure out by myself and through the thread for a while, and I can't seem to understand why the text inside what's hidden isn't colored. I don't know what is going on since I just copied the example in the thread and tried making the modifications I wanted and removing what I didn't need. Code here. As you can see, I even set the color to red on the right place, but it doesn't see to make a difference.

Code

.panel { border: 0.25px solid #30332a; background-color: white; box-shadow: none; &>h3 { border-bottom: 1.5px solid #30332a; color: #30332a; background-color: #30332a; border-radius: 2px; a { color: white; } a:hover { color: #a3fa51; } &>div { color: red; background-color: white; } } }
Score: 0
Score Badge by LycanKai!
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
@Cetrouz: Had to copy and paste your stuff into my own coding to get it to work, but is this what you were looking for? Not sure what it was about your code that wouldn't work as mine is pretty much the same just not spaced out.

codes

[style].panel { border: 0.25px; solid #30332a; box-shadow: none; &>h3 {background: #30332a; color:#a3fa51; border-bottom: 1.5px solid #30332a; a {color: white;} a:hover {color: #a3fa51;}} &>div { border:1px dotted #696969; background: #ffffff; color: red; }}[/style]
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
Oh really weird, guess we will never know why my code was acting funky. But thank you so much!! I should try avoiding the spacing then just as a precaution (even though the code wont be as organized when i edit it sob sob)
naïve's Avatarnaïve
is there any way to make nature visible using this code?
Time Flower

Time Flower

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

An ancient flower that seems to hold images of the distant past.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness MAX
Modest nature

code here

[sc=tab-active][centre][pkmnpanel=8X4wk][/centre] [style] .party{ display: inline-block; width: 107px !important; padding-left: 8px; >div{ /* */ >.pkmn:before{ /* base color */ background: grey; /* edge color */ border-color: black; } .name{ height:9px; position:absolute; width:100%; top:-7px; } border:none; background:none; width:50px; box-shadow:none; height:105px; margin:0px; padding:0px; >.extra,.taste,.expbar{display:none;} .action{ position:absolute; left:65px; top:65px; width: 35px; .berrybuttons[data-up="any"]>a[data-berry="aspear"], .berrybuttons[data-up="sour"]>a[data-berry="aspear"], .berrybuttons[data-up="spicy"]>a[data-berry="cheri"], .berrybuttons[data-up="dry"]>a[data-berry="chesto"], .berrybuttons[data-up="sweet"]>a[data-berry="pecha"], .berrybuttons[data-up="bitter"]>a[data-berry="rawst"] { display: inline-block; height: 40px; } .berrybuttons>a {display:none;} .berrybuttons>a>img { margin-top: -20px; } } } }[/style]

Edit: Figured it out!
Type Race Score: 17,815
[ journal ]
Does anyone know What the proper tag for the borders of tabbed interfaces and tips are? I've tried border:@Borders; (where @Borders is a defined color) but that simply erases the borders. Also, what stylecode defines the undeline color on text with a tip?
pkspsapphire's Avatarpkspsapphire

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderTGhost

Does anyone know What the proper tag for the borders of tabbed interfaces and tips are? I've tried border:@Borders; (where @Borders is a defined color) but that simply erases the borders. Also, what stylecode defines the undeline color on text with a tip?
im not sure what you mean by tag, but changing the border on tabbed interfaces and tips is just "border" and changing the bottom of the tooltip is "border-bottom" for example,
this is a tip
hello!
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
content
content
content

code

.tooltip_content { border: 2px dashed blue; background:white; } span.bbcode_tooltip { border-bottom:2px dotted red; } .tabbed_interface > ul { background:none; > li { border: 2px dashed blue; margin:5px; } }
if you wanted to define a certain color with the tag, do it like this
this is a tip
hello!
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
content
content
content

code

@Borders = #A4031F; .tooltip_content { border: 2px dashed @Borders; background:white; } span.bbcode_tooltip { border-bottom:2px dotted @Borders; } .tabbed_interface > ul { background:none; > li { border: 2px dashed @Borders; margin:5px; } }
  • 🪪
  • 📋
  • 🔗

sapphire/they/23

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Event Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A token earned from Weekly Tournaments Season 10 but it is too old to be valid.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +4,357,575
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
255 eggs
Score: 2154
credits

credits

Thanks! I just had the color and wasn't including the size or style so that's why it wasn't showing up.
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
So looking for a little help with changing the text color inside my panels. this is the code how i have it for the inside of the panels. I beleive that the first color purple should be the text color but changing purple to another color changes nothing that i can see about anything. my text color is stuck on what looks like green but i have gone through the code and changed every color to red to test the text color and none have changed the text color of the inside of the panels. So i think i am either missing a part of the style code or maybe another part is over lapping this part? this is my first attempt at style coding so not 100% sure what i am doing yet. &>div { color: purple; background-color: black; border: 0.5px solid black; border-radius: 2px; padding: 3px; } } }
My type race4494. My trade thread can be found here
× 426 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
pkspsapphire's Avatarpkspsapphire

QUOTE originally posted by SeshieLover

So looking for a little help with changing the text color inside my panels. this is the code how i have it for the inside of the panels. I beleive that the first color purple should be the text color but changing purple to another color changes nothing that i can see about anything. my text color is stuck on what looks like green but i have gone through the code and changed every color to red to test the text color and none have changed the text color of the inside of the panels. So i think i am either missing a part of the style code or maybe another part is over lapping this part? this is my first attempt at style coding so not 100% sure what i am doing yet. &>div { color: purple; background-color: black; border: 0.5px solid black; border-radius: 2px; padding: 3px; } } }
can you maybe post your entire code inside a hidebox, inbetween "nobbcode" bbcodes? as im not seeing anything that would cause this issue from this code block alone. ^^

Pages: 123··· 25262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page