PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 394041

Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
You've been added to the list. Thank you for contributing ^.^
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
I have some free fields!
DragonDance1021: Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs for now Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: They say Level Please on the first flavor Is there a limit?: 10 at a time after they are accepted then more can be requested Other:I don't mind pms if anyone has questions on which fields are free ^^
× 47 / 500
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
I have some free fields!
Username: Sneaky Shadow Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs preferred since I don't have a shop! Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: Free field(s) tend to move before or after Wishforge fields (but they never go past the fields that have A, B, C, D...) and they have the word "Free" in the title. Is there a limit?: No limit. Other: - There are x40 Trade Slots so I could send a few or a bunch, if asked. - I also don't mind explaining link codes to users who don't know how it's done! - Usually online 3pm - 9pm weekdays, and 6am - 10pm weekends, so trading time is limited sometimes. - PMs labeled "@ Shadow" would be great so that I don't get them mixed up and lost in the tons of PMs I send out and receive asking for others' Free Pokemon.
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
I have some free fields!
Username: Burial Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Shop Link Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: "Dump - FREE" Is there a limit?: Nope. Other: I only have 5 slots so please be patient. These are also constantly refilled if I need field space.
TR Score: 5761
All of you have been added ^.^. Thank you for contributing!
SpookPunk's AvatarSpookPunk
I have some free fields!
Username: SpookLoops Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: No shop ATM but PMs are fine! Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: First few fields, all labelled "WT & Free Field" Is there a limit?: No limit Other: I only have 5 trade slots available so there may be a short delay depending on demand.
Score: 0
Added to the list! Thank you for contributing ^.^
Bulbizarre's AvatarBulbizarre
Can you please update my entry to say I now have 10 trade slots?
Avatar from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

QUOTE originally posted by Bulbizarre

Can you please update my entry to say I now have 10 trade slots?
Updated, thank you for letting me know :)
fisHbøl's AvatarfisHbøl
I have some free fields!
Username: Fishbol :D Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs, I don't have a shop XD Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: They're all the way in the back and are all labeled as free :D Is there a limit?: At most 10 at a time please^^ Other: I have 15 trade slots, they may or may not be enough thanks so much!
typerace:0 free fields journalpfp of Chips at the window, shes cute right ! credit
background from stock website^^, coded by me

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page