PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rework Tournaments for accessibility & practical purposes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 789

Clone's AvatarClone
Dinic: We might have commented on this thread in the past or maybe something like it, but we still agree. We've kind of been in a loop of trying to get back into the site, but having our tornement progress basically reset is bit of a downer. I just checked and we have 53 useless legacy tokens in our inventory that we can't do anything about. It doesn't help how intensive contests can be as people've pointed out. We've pretty much just stopped doing contests alltogether because of how much time we've more or less wasted with it because of how time-based they are. At least with other games you get to keep the currency you won from time limited events even after they're over, pfq has it set up you can't really take a break. I know this might come across as complaining because it doesn't work for us, but this is still input I wanted to give on the subject since it doesn't look like this problem is really exclusive to us. You might not agree with it or see it as I do, but this is still a suggestion forum and you're free to give your own input. I've also seen a few people who used to play PFQ struggle to get back into the site and even though we haven't talked about it with them that much, I kind of wonder if that's a part of it.
Lv. 37 — 2,230 / 4,038
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Lv. 17 — 137 / 678
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Lv. 49 — 5,721 / 7,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFairy
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Anomaly.Monster System | Otherkin | AuDHD Avatar
Official art from the Pokemon Anime, edited by us
/ Sig
Official art from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
We'll edit this later :v
Lv. 24 — 666 / 1,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 45 — 2,123 / 6,211
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 41 — 1,037 / 5,167
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Support. I remember what it was like for me when I was hard core committed to a tournament. My problem wasn't with me not being able to make the top 100 but what happened to me medically. I experienced the worst migraine of my life and that's saying alot considering I've suffered quite a bit of them through stress in everyday life. But the migraine I suffered from losing sleep for a tournament one time took me a whole week to recover from even when taking medication when usually it only takes me a day or two at the most. What made it scarier is sometimes when suffering from migraines you can see bright multicolored zizags that seem to overtake your sight. That was just as scary as it was painful since if a migraine is severe enough it can do long-term brain damage as I've seen happen to members of my family. I fully support because of the medical experience I had, I really don't want anyone else going through that.
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page