PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rework Tournaments for accessibility & practical purposes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rework Tournaments for accessibility & practical purposes >

Support. I remember what it was like for me when I was hard core committed to a tournament. My problem wasn't with me not being able to make the top 100 but what happened to me medically. I experienced the worst migraine of my life and that's saying alot considering I've suffered quite a bit of them through stress in everyday life. But the migraine I suffered from losing sleep for a tournament one time took me a whole week to recover from even when taking medication when usually it only takes me a day or two at the most. What made it scarier is sometimes when suffering from migraines you can see bright multicolored zizags that seem to overtake your sight. That was just as scary as it was painful since if a migraine is severe enough it can do long-term brain damage as I've seen happen to members of my family. I fully support because of the medical experience I had, I really don't want anyone else going through that.
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page