PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Technical difficulties

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

QUOTE originally posted by CaninePredator98

Anyone else having issues with their Pokemon's happiness not returning or is it just me? I put a Jolteon that got reset into my electric field and it's been awhile and so far, her happiness hasn't changed... Does it just go slower than I thought? Some of my Bunearies got reset and they've gained back some happiness, so it might just be acting up a bit...
This is a common bug, you just need to take them out of the field and put them back in - sometimes it doesn’t register the Pokemon is in the right field
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)

QUOTE originally posted by Revenant Zerø

QUOTE originally posted by CaninePredator98

Anyone else having issues with their Pokemon's happiness not returning or is it just me? I put a Jolteon that got reset into my electric field and it's been awhile and so far, her happiness hasn't changed... Does it just go slower than I thought? Some of my Bunearies got reset and they've gained back some happiness, so it might just be acting up a bit...
This is a common bug, you just need to take them out of the field and put them back in - sometimes it doesn’t register the Pokemon is in the right field
Oh, okay! Thank you! Edit: It's working now, thanks Revenant!
Avatar drawn by me, for my personal use only.
ova e sum's Avatarova e sum
Wish I saw that cheat code earlier... Thanks for telling us what happened niet!
dino1609's Avatardino1609
I just saw the cheat code, will you activate it again
Cuteturtle2's AvatarCuteturtle2
I just saw the cheat code, will you activate it again
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
No. There is no real way to prove that you were affected by the downtime, and it was intended to compensate those who had lost things like Z-Crystal time and the like. It also rewarded people for staying up-to-date on announcements. I'm sorry that you missed it.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
TrashQueen13's AvatarTrashQueen13
Idk if I’m doing something wrong but the code isn’t working for me :/
nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne

QUOTE originally posted by TrashQueen13

Idk if I’m doing something wrong but the code isn’t working for me :/
the code expired. it expired at the end of MCW. sorry
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page