PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Technical difficulties

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

MissKanabelle's AvatarMissKanabelle
ultra.png
my lord, my dumb brain thought it was compensation because of the qoutation marks, thank you kindly!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by goovat

EDIT: huh? it unticked my QoL userscript..? it unqualitied my life...
Got the same problem ^^" Merci beaucoup for the 400gp! While I didn't use any bonus today, I'm still a bit sad to have lost part of Sei. But it's not like I've planned to hatch a lot of eggs anyway 🤷
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne
master.pngc.png
i got super scared when pokefarm wasn't working and i didn't start mass clicking for MCW. im calm now that its working again! big thanks to the staff team for the free gold and for a longer MCW!
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
AnnoyingCorgi's AvatarAnnoyingCorgi
ace.png
danke(thank you)for all you did and contuine to do
teefa85's Avatarhypermode-12.pngteefa85
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Good to see we're all back online. I was thankfully out for much of the day doing family stuff, but it's good to be able to come back to this. Question, though. If something is already in an Elemental field, will their happiness automatically start recovering or do I have to swap fields before they'll start gaining it back? Just so I know if I have to go through all my elemental fields or if I can just stick to my non-elemental ones.
Screenshot taken from Trials of Mana using my own Switch.

QUOTE originally posted by MissKanabelle

my lord, my dumb brain thought it was compensation because of the qoutation marks, thank you kindly!
Same so don't feel so bad.
Too queer for this I COLLECT DELTAS!!! Avatar made by me using https://picrew.me/image_maker/614554
King Crimson's AvatarKing Crimson
ultra.pnge.png
ahhh all my riolus got reset, guess i'll be waiting a few days for my wishforge ;w; the gold poke is much appreciated though!
Anyone else having issues with their Pokemon's happiness not returning or is it just me? I put a Jolteon that got reset into my electric field and it's been awhile and so far, her happiness hasn't changed... Does it just go slower than I thought? Some of my Bunearies got reset and they've gained back some happiness, so it might just be acting up a bit...
Avatar drawn by me, for my personal use only.
Qoeper's AvatarQoeper
master.pngc.png
I know you'd mentioned the extended MCW deadline but didn't expect another day for bonus'. YASSSS FOR GARTH BONUS. Egg hatch timez. edit: op, so excited I forgot. Thank you for getting the site back up and for the compensation. I feel less sad about losing the Sei bonus time yesterday.~
Avatar: Gokudera Hayato from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Official anime art.
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
I'm glad it's back up, I got kinda stressed out when it was down because I hadn't reached the MCW goal yet. I'm pretty sure Rea, my Glaceon, had his happiness reset, but I'm not too annoyed about that. Maybe some of my other Pokémon got reset too, but the only one I'm certain got hit by the happiness reset is Rea. I guess you could say he wasn't happy Anyway, thanks and great job for getting the issue fixed!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page