PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Technical difficulties

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Yeah's AvatarYeah
Thanks for getting the site back up! Quick questions: do we get a refund on the boosts we used today or no? Also will the sei uzumi and perse boosts carry on?
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Yeah

Quick questions: do we get a refund on the boosts we used today or no?
That's what the 400 GP is for.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
atlasrhys's Avataratlasrhys
Thank you Niet!!!
<<Avatar is from the Pokemon Journeys anime on Netflix!>>
Thanks for updating us, Niet! I was a bit worried when I woke up and the site was down. I've already reached my MCW goal, but thanks for extending the deadline :3
Avatar drawn by me, for my personal use only.
The code is not working for me.
Too queer for this I COLLECT DELTAS!!! Avatar made by me using https://picrew.me/image_maker/614554
The code's unfortnately not working for me as well. It works after refreshing and trying another time.
Collector of Types & Fire Electric and Ghost Deltas Bait, PFP & Profile Art by WildSeaDrift 💚 For MY use only! DO NOT use ANY of the art.
I did try that and it still didn't work.
refreshing and retrying didn't work for me, either; still saying it doesn't exist or is misspelled (I'm copying and pasting it from the instructional post) Got it to work! Thank you, Niet, for all your hard work, especially on weekends!
Strange. The code is crash, and it worked when I refreshed.
blackwaxidol's Avatarblackwaxidol
400GP? wahh thank you Niet!! 🥺 but "pokemon_happiness" of all things..? it makes me giggle a little... what an odd variable to bring a site to its knees... EDIT: huh? it unticked my QoL userscript..? it unqualitied my life...
profile image by Hirohiko Araki, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page