PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Monca2014's Treasure Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425

monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
Bump
Bump
Hi, can I get this pokemon from you from your free field please. https://pokefarm.com/summary/SXyFz
BearlyZeke's AvatarBearlyZeke
Hi, Monca! I'd love to adopt this free BP, please and thank you! ♥ https://pokefarm.com/summary/SDF_H https://pokefarm.com/summary/TVmDd
155/3/1/0 -~-~- Highlight rare genders in the Shelter with THIS code! ♥ -~-~-
hiya could you box hunt 2 boxboxes for 2 summons?
Pine He/Him Collecting Melan Deltas! Dm Me pfp credit
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Pineapplecake41

hiya could you box hunt 2 boxboxes for 2 summons?
Sure. Go add to list.
BedfastStun's AvatarBedfastStun
Hello, may I please dex your ShinyMegaSeviper, ShinyMegaMightyena, ShinyMegaChandelure, ShinyMegaSkarmory, ShinyMegaZangoose, ShinyMegaScolipede, ShinyMegaLuxray, ShinyMegaFurret, ShinyMegaGoodra and ShinyMegaScrafty? I can offer some dex trades of my ShinySnorlax, ShinyDragonite, ShinyMismagius, ShinyForrestress, ShinyGlalie, ShinyStaraptor, ShinyPorygon-Z, ShinySeismitoad, ShinyMienshao and ShinyHattrene that you were missing from your journal post in return or some GP. I totally understand if that's too many dex trades to do at once, please feel free to just send over however many you're comfortable with if that's the case :)

Silly Little Yellow Bird Hunt

× 17 / 500
Avatar is from an old UK Road Safety AD called "King of the Road"

QUOTE originally posted by BedfastStun

Hello, may I please dex your ShinyMegaSeviper, ShinyMegaMightyena, ShinyMegaChandelure, ShinyMegaSkarmory, ShinyMegaZangoose, ShinyMegaScolipede, ShinyMegaLuxray, ShinyMegaFurret, ShinyMegaGoodra and ShinyMegaScrafty? I can offer some dex trades of my ShinySnorlax, ShinyDragonite, ShinyMismagius, ShinyForrestress, ShinyGlalie, ShinyStaraptor, ShinyPorygon-Z, ShinySeismitoad, ShinyMienshao and ShinyHattrene that you were missing from your journal post in return or some GP. I totally understand if that's too many dex trades to do at once, please feel free to just send over however many you're comfortable with if that's the case :)
In truly I need remake that part of my journal. From your list I only need: Shiny Snorlax, Shiny Dragonite, Shiny Forretress, Shiny Glalie, Shiny Staraptor, Shiny Porygon-Z and Shiny Hatterene. I can dex trade for this 7 ones and the other 3 go dex trade for free.
Lakaishia's AvatarLakaishia
Hello, I'd like to order 4 boxboxes and 500 boxes, please! I'll be paying: 8 large gems *for the boxboxes* 5 large gems *for the 500 boxes, 50 medium gems, upgraded for easier trading*
The Quilted Blanket Joint Shop! Currency exchange, S/A/M/D reg/E/V/L hunt spots (6IV spots available soon!)! Doing 6IV OT swaps for the time being!

QUOTE originally posted by Lakaishia

Hello, I'd like to order 4 boxboxes and 500 boxes, please! I'll be paying: 8 large gems *for the boxboxes* 5 large gems *for the 500 boxes, 50 medium gems, upgraded for easier trading*
Sure. I go add you to the list.

Pages: 123··· 2122232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page