PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Monca2014's Treasure Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Monca2014's Treasure Shop (OPEN) >

monca2014's Avatarmonca2014

QUOTE originally posted by BedfastStun

Hello, may I please dex your ShinyMegaSeviper, ShinyMegaMightyena, ShinyMegaChandelure, ShinyMegaSkarmory, ShinyMegaZangoose, ShinyMegaScolipede, ShinyMegaLuxray, ShinyMegaFurret, ShinyMegaGoodra and ShinyMegaScrafty? I can offer some dex trades of my ShinySnorlax, ShinyDragonite, ShinyMismagius, ShinyForrestress, ShinyGlalie, ShinyStaraptor, ShinyPorygon-Z, ShinySeismitoad, ShinyMienshao and ShinyHattrene that you were missing from your journal post in return or some GP. I totally understand if that's too many dex trades to do at once, please feel free to just send over however many you're comfortable with if that's the case :)
In truly I need remake that part of my journal. From your list I only need: Shiny Snorlax, Shiny Dragonite, Shiny Forretress, Shiny Glalie, Shiny Staraptor, Shiny Porygon-Z and Shiny Hatterene. I can dex trade for this 7 ones and the other 3 go dex trade for free.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page