PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spriter Applications!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910

gamerpainter's Avatargamerpainter
I'm also very interested, but I was wanting to finish the scratch one if I could before I sent mine in. =w=; unfortunatly I have been hitting an art block when it comes to makeing either part of that. >_>; I literaly have all the others done and ready to show. :I if I don't think of a good fakemon for the scratching then I'm planning to send my PM in the morning most likely.
Milkii's AvatarMilkii
Oh, man. I'm pretty salty about not being able to apply due to having no computer lately, haha. Best of luck to every one that applies! Maybe I'll get another shot eventually
Don't forget that we have hired people before under certain merited conditions. Don't be afraid to PM Sei - even if people don't get hired in this "round" (or whatever it is you want to call it xD) doesn't mean they're outta luck. We are trying to be careful with what we take on here. We have people in positions that are relatively new to them - and they've only been working with people they are comfortable with and have known them for a while now. We may well hire more people in the future, once everyone has become a bit more accustomed to things from this round - both meaning those taken on as volunteers and those working more on helping to manage things and keep everyone organised. A big part of this whole thing is communication. We require lots of it ^^;
W.D.Gaster's AvatarW.D.Gaster
man... I wish I was old enough for this.
42/1000 statues of all types for hunts.
Icon made by me
Alisenokmouse's AvatarAlisenokmouse
Just interesting - will be difficult to choose "winners"? (I know, this is not a competition). Do you have already the perfect applications from really professional people? :в I'm making a bunch of goodies that looks very cool for me, I hope you enjoy this too. But I don't know if the competition is high... Anyway, I'll try! ;w; Also, do I have the chances if I don't know English well? Better than nothing, but... not perfect. xd
My little shop~ Shiny Hunt Service with nature/berry/gender preferences, Shinies/Albinos UFT and other stuff
Anom's AvatarAnom
Well atleast the date wasn't pushed to tomorrow or something like that, ahaha. I've been having way too much fun with the fusions. I'm pretty much finished with that though. I think I'll give the scratch work a try if I can and then turn in my application. Edit: Haha, nope. I guess I'm going to have to scratch that.
Fiona2005's AvatarFiona2005
Darn, i'm not old enough.. i would love to join the team, but i don't have much of a chance. good luck to everyone who can apply though!
Fiona2005
Mega seviper sprite © Pokefarm Q
Hi, I'm Fiona! i'm obsessed with everything water-type. Message Me
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I was going to sit down and retry to do a repose but I keep overthinking it so I gave up. ; w; And maybe the tournament too... At least I got the rest of them done~ Maybe after my factory orders are done I can retry those reposes and revamps for a giggle to practice... Good luck to all who are applying or trying to finish the applications. c: (I never had an age issue with site since I'm old as a raisin.)
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Sei's AvatarSei
Any PMs sent to me past 01:00 will receive a message saying they're out of the running. Sorry, but Apps have now closed. Letting it hang on for the next 45 minutes because of site lag~
EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
Seeing that the applications are now closed, I'm feeling a bit nervous. I sent in my application on the 23rd (server time) and wasn't replied to. I was sure that everyone is just busy, but I wanted to say something incase it was just accidentally looked over, since mistakes happen. Usually I don't say anything when I get worried, but I really didn't want to miss my chance if it was actually looked over. ^^"

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page