PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spriter Applications!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678910

KingKlang's AvatarKingKlang
collector.png
Okay so, I sent in an application yesterday prior to these new edits to the original announcement. Would it be alright if I were to send an edited application with these new edits in mind?
Sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSei
retiredstaff.pnghypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by KingKlang

Okay so, I sent in an application yesterday prior to these new edits to the original announcement. Would it be alright if I were to send an edited application with these new edits in mind?
yep! Anyone is free to resend in applications or add on to them if they so choose to. The applications close on September 1st, so you're free to have as many submissions as you wish.
HanzoShimada's AvatarHanzoShimada
senior.png
What are the minimum and maximum limits for the canvas sizes? I don't want to accidentally make a sprite too big or too small (I plan on making a few from scratch). Is there also a limit to how long you have to be on the site to apply? Some sites do that and I don't know if you guys do or not. I'm a fairly new member and have only been here for almost a month ;u;
Icon Credit: lovely-white-void @ da/tumblr!
I wouldn't worry about that for the application - if and when you actually join us, specifications will be given as and when they're relevant.
HanzoShimada's AvatarHanzoShimada
senior.png
Alright! Thank you ;w; Also, I wish the best of luck to everyone else applying as well ^^
KingKlang's AvatarKingKlang
collector.png
By the way, were we supposed to get confirmation pm's? I only ask because I haven't received any form of confirmation and I posted my deal yesterday.
Well, keep in mind you're one of many people who are messaging one person who is currently asleep and just generally has a life outside of PFQ.
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
master.pngc.png
Do we have to make it to where the pictures show up when we message or are links acceptable as long as you know which category said links are in.
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
Either / or, it doesn't really matter so long as it leads to your application.
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
master.pngc.png
Is there one i have to fill out?or do i just set up a table and put the links inside of it when i send it, Sorry that has me a bit confused and i hope im not being a bother with questions

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page