PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moderator applications

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

Cele's AvatarCele
Just for an updoot, second-wave MiTs have been PMed. c:
sig code and sig bg image made by me

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneHysteria

@Mocha I do apologize if this isn't what you meant, but your post makes it sound like you only plan on contacting the first 4-5 people chosen. And then waiting to let the other 4-5 people know that they were accepted later on down the line. I personally do not like that idea one bit. Because at this point, I think "Those who are accepted or prospects will receive PMs. So if I don't receive one then I probably didn't make it onto the team." But this makes the wait even longer, with no gurantee that a PM will be recieved in another 1 months time. Would it be possible for you to discuss whether you can send all prospect/accepted applicants messages, and just let them know in the PMs which group they are in and state how it will work from there? It makes more sense to me that everyone know, instead of the month of suspense and uncertainty?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Sorry about that, we had a bit of a miscommunication in Staff Chat. We'll be informing everyone that makes it, but the second group will be asked to wait.

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

I would like to apologize for my mistake on alerting the future MiTs. I had remembered incorrectly about what our plan was ( there was alot going on as of late - both in Staff Chat and in real life for me. Not an excuse from me, only an explanation ❤ ) The plan - as stated by Niet - is to message both groups when decisions have been made. I'm incredibly sorry for my mistake

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Due to the number of applicants that we're looking to pick up this time around, we've divided the selection process in to 3 different groups to allow us the opportunity to not be overwhelmed and to better train the selected individuals as opposed to trying to train everyone at the same time. The first 6 messages have been sent out but this, as a result of the above, doesn't mean we're necessarily done. Due to the training process taking an indeterminate amount of time, we can't say for certain when the next MiT's will be brought on but those selected will receive a message in the coming week to let them know that they have been selected. Thank you for your patience on this matter - the decisions made have been challenging!
I am entirely confused as to why wave 3 hasn't received PMs as well. Based on the entire conversation thus far i would think it would have been safe to assume that everyone chosen would have received a PM by now whether or not they are in one of the later waves. I feel like something was lost in communication or I'm simply a donut and misinterpreted each of these wrong.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Sorry for the slow reply, I've been busy with some familial things. It's a bit of column A and bit of column B, I think. The reason is that the "third wave" is the one we're having some issues with, to be vague about it - but I should have said as much. Sorry about that. I will note that just because someone has been 'selected' (think "placed on the 'yes'-pile") doesn't mean it's inherently guaranteed. Also, not that this was said, but it also doesn't mean it's another 6 people. We have 'selected' more people than we should need, I admit, and that was intentional so that if anything should come up that requires someone to step away that we're not left scrambling. As soon as those issues that I mentioned vaguely are squared away, messages will be sent out and I'll say as much here :)
furina's Avatarfurina
I see some fresh MiTs in the Discord server! Congratulations to those selected! I assume these MiTs are from the second wave? Is the third wave incoming soon?
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
RF097820's AvatarRF097820
hi ae you still taking aplicaions
if anyone needsany help im always happy to help ------------------------------------------------------------------ any art i can make u can take creadit of it idc to much long as u pay mine and inkys shop ;3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by RF097820

hi ae you still taking aplicaions
No, and you don't meet our requirements anyway.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Sakuya

I see some fresh MiTs in the Discord server! Congratulations to those selected! I assume these MiTs are from the second wave? Is the third wave incoming soon?
I wouldn't expect as much. As I said before, we've 'selected' more people than we should need. The "third wave", while it exists, may not occur for that reason. Sorry if I was unclear, that's what I was meaning when I said that previously.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page