PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moderator applications

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Cysazün's AvatarCysazün
senior.png
Do you have to nitro boost in Discord? I haven't joined the discord server yet but I will soon. I see all the Staff members that nitro boost the server (that I've seen). Also is it mandatory to have hypermode? I see all the staff team have hypermode. Or is hypermode free when you are a staff member? Please answer the questions, Thanks!
Image made by me PFP made by Aquali (SunWaterIce) I have full permission to use it anyway I like.
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by CYSAZÜN

Do you have to nitro boost in Discord? I haven't joined the discord server yet but I will soon. I see all the Staff members that nitro boost the server (that I've seen). Also is it mandatory to have hypermode? I see all the staff team have hypermode. Or is hypermode free when you are a staff member? Please answer the questions, Thanks!
You don't have to Nitro boost. We just choose to. It is not mandatory to have Hypermode. As a matter of fact, it is provided to you for free as thanks for your time and help. Please let me know if you have any more questions!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cysazün's AvatarCysazün
senior.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

Snip!
Thanks so much!
You're quite welcome~ c:
Dragonessa's AvatarDragonessa
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Applied, let's see how it goes :D Stupid question, what's FTP?
FTP as an acronym means File Transfer Protocol. In practical application, it's just a server that we store images and documents on that also gives them a link. Basically we can also have a URL to view them whenever. ^v^)/ This is important because, say you've just double posted. I take a screenshot of the double post, put it on the FTP, and use the link to show you what exactly you did wrong while I'm explaining that double posting is against the rules. I hope this makes sense!
Dragonessa's AvatarDragonessa
grandmaster.pngd+.png
@Cele thanks for the explanation :)
sunn's Avatarsunn
senior.pnge.png
Hi! Just a question, is this held every year?:)
Can you please explain more about being a Moderator and what you enjoy most about being one?
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
furina's Avatarfurina
grandmaster.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

Does being Moderator count as a job or helping?
If you mean that it's an actual (paid) job — nope, being a Staff member is completely unpaid. You do get free Hypermode as long as you're a Staff member, however!
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page