PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moderator applications

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

Hi there! Good lordy it's been two years plus already. Send help. We are opening Moderator Applications for a period of one week, meaning that they will close on the 10th April at 23:59:59 UTC. Please keep in mind that in order to submit a form you are required to be over the age of 18 and you need to have been a part of the site for at least one month. This means if you opted out of providing a date of birth (as the checks are done automatically with the date of birth attached to your account) then you will need to contact Support in order to resolve this issue. A moderators job on our website is general rule enforcement, staff communication (ie.taking notes as appropriate) and feedback assistance. The only key requirements are that you have a Discord account and are willing to join our Discord server where we will handle the relevant permissions and a willingness to learn and use FTP. We handle our own file uploads via. FTP access so we don't have to worry about anyone else ever taking files down from any third-party upload sites or anything like that. This will of course be taught as necessary and staff generally co-ordinate on such things if someone isn't sure how to handle that, or doesn't have access to it at that moment. While you are writing your application, please feel free to write a few things about yourself! How long have you been actively participating on the site? What kind of time restrictions such as job or education do you have that may impede your ability to help out, and about how much time per day or week does that leave for moderating? Exact answers aren't necessary, but approximations would be appreciated! We don't expect that it be 100% of your time or anything like that, but being able to gauge it so we know about what to expect helps a ton. Do you have any prior experience with moderating or managment? Also, do you have any cool hobbies? Help us get to know you a little bit. :) When the applications are closed this thread will be locked and we (meaning everyone on-staff) will be going through the applications and that may take a bit of time. From there, I will be sending a PM to those who we wish to discuss things further with. Once those PMs have been sent out, I will post an update to the thread so that everyone knows. We look forward to hearing from potential applicants and hope you have a lovely day! <3 The deadline for applying has been reached. Thank you everyone who has taken the time to apply! We will get to work on finding new Modlings soon. Take care!
KyáiiChán's AvatarKyáiiChán
@m21mcnaughton - You might want to remove all that info, don't want other knowing your deets! There's a link at the bottom of the main post on where to put that stuff, good luck!
My Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, custom hunts etc.) Murphs Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, items etc.) [♡] forum avatar created for me by the wonderful DuchessLunaire, for my use only ♥ [♡]
Yeah I've gone ahead and removed that post. Don't post your submissions to the thread, please! Especially not when the information you're posting publicly is any of your personal info. x: That's some big "oh god please no don't do that"-energy right there! Instead, follow the link provided in the first post ^^
m21mcnaughton's Avatarm21mcnaughton
Sorry, I submitted my application already using the link and Garth sent me a backup of my resumé and the 2 certificates to the courses I took. Not sure where to put that information so just the staff see the resumé and course completion info

#ImpyresNeedLove

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I have a few questions, is it ok if I ask them here? Would you like us to include personal information, such as legal names, and would you like for us to link or provide proof to whatever moderator experience we have (ex. linking discord servers in which you’re a mod or admin)?
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
StuckInLimb0's AvatarStuckInLimb0
i would like to ask if this applies to the graphics team or if it is just moderators if not, is there a way to join the graphics team?
"Hush, cry a river. Your soul is mine. These shackles cannot keep me, for I am Divine." 🃏 Limbo's Art Hole 🃏 PWYW Adopts (One Left!) 🃏
62/500 Hyperspace Rings for Devilsknife
13/497 Ancient Drives for Pipis
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by StuckInLimb0

i would like to ask if this applies to the graphics team or if it is just moderators if not, is there a way to join the graphics team?
This is just for moderators! In the past, the graphics team has had their own separate applications so there currently isn't a way to join them ^^
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
StuckInLimb0's AvatarStuckInLimb0

QUOTE originally posted by Grey Skies

QUOTE originally posted by StuckInLimb0

This is just for moderators! In the past, the graphics team has had their own separate applications so there currently isn't a way to join them ^^
i see thanks for clearing that up :o)
Ozma's AvatarOzma
hello i had a question. i was wondering how it goes when it comes to being a moderator or a forum moderator? if we are chosen, do we get to choose which position we prefer, or?
•icon official miku pokemon art •buying for 20! send a trade~ •my gofundme for medical/car repair/top surgery. anything helps!
StarWarsGirl's AvatarStarWarsGirl
Darn, y'all couldn't have done it closer to October? That's when my eighteenth birthday is XD Speaking of which though, I believe some people may have this question. Can you apply if you're almost 18? (Yes I realize I'm not really "almost" 18, I'm just asking for other people)
Score: 0
× 5 / 150
Star's Stuff (Shop)

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page