PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆Starry Umbreon Sprites (v2)☆ [CLOSED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748495051

rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: rosso-cadere Pokemon 1 (base): Houndoom S/A/M?: n/a Pokemon 2 (fusion): Kanto Marowak + Alolan Marowak* S/A/M?: n/a Which colors? (base or fusion's?): base for Kanto Marowak,Mix for Alolan Marowak Payment: 25 GP Other: *Can't decide between kanto or alolan marowak so i want both haha. Also: - keep the horns and add (both marowaks)'s skull for the head - keep houndoom's tail With that aside,everything else is up to you!
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Accepted! ^^
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
FayWolf's AvatarFayWolf
How much do I need to pay you?... Or did I all ready
Pfp made by https://pokefarm.com/user/CreamBevroe for my use only ^ | CreamBevroe's account
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
Kit, my Pokemon is fake! Username: LivingDead Pokemon: Amaura S/A/M?: melan once again Specific parts?: the mane and its crystal...? Payment: 10gp Other: thank you haha ^^ I knew I have to have a collection of charms to "call" the melan here :)
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,401,755
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

QUOTE originally posted by FayWolf

How much do I need to pay you?... Or did I all ready
I believe 30gp/equiv is reasonable for the three charm sprites. Thank you. ^^ Please take care to credit the sprites as well, as it isn't included in the code. And your order is good to go, @LivingDead.
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
Kit, my Pokemon is charming! Username: Stivkie Pokemon: Gastly S/A/M?: All the above Payment: 50gp Other: Hi again, and thank you!
Stivkie || Any A Naive Pokemon collector Tired and existing Kinda getting back into the game
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Background Image @Nintendo/Pokémon Company Forum Icon @GoSilverRaven
Lv. 100 — +10,422,698
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Hi, again! You're accepted. :3
Kit, my Pokemon is charming! Username: Starsplash66 Pokemon: Shooting Star Cleffa S/A/M?: Payment: 25 Pokegold? Other: Make the string gold please! Otherwise, all up to you Kit, my Pokemon isn't yet hatched! Username: Starsplash66 Pokemon: Amaurous S/A/M?: None Specific parts?: The sail on the back, the gems, and the tail please! Payment: 25 Goldpoke Other: None Kit, my Pokemon doesn't have a heart! Username: Starsplash66 Pokemon: Eternaus S/A/M?: None Payment: 25 Goldpke Other: None
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Hi, welcome! Unfortunately, I can't do Shooting Star Cleffa without the permission form filled out for me to edit the Shooting Star Cleffa partysprite/minisprite. If you wish for me to use it, you will need to fill out a permission form. Is there anything you would like me to do for you in its place while you wait for the permission form to go through? Otherwise, you're accepted.
Oooops, sorry, I didnt realize that Then can you do a Sylveon Keychain instead? Everything else is the same Should I do the permission form in advance next time?

Pages: 123··· 4445464748495051

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page