PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆Starry Umbreon Sprites (v2)☆ [CLOSED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 464748495051

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Hey folks, not an order up, just an update that I'll be closed for a while!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Same as the last update. Senioritis and life stuff hitting me hard right now and I'm basically only able to manage the bare minimum on site. I'm hoping to be back soon. :)
Andromeda says . . .

Hello everyone! As an update, I've revived this thread. We'll see how things go in terms of keeping the shop open long-term since I'm both doing school and working part time, but I really do love spriting and I apologize for the delay on this last batch of orders. I'm setting a goal to get them out no later than the end of the week. Additionally, due to the long wait time, I'm lowering my prices to account for the time spent waiting for the sprite vs. the time spent on it. I did sometimes spend 1-2 hours on a single sprite, which was the reason for the change before, but now with wait times that exceed that, I'd like opinions before I change my prices. There's a poll up on the front post. It'll be open until the end of the week to give me some time to adjust the item price equivalents as well. Thank you all so much for your continued support and patience. <3<3

Shoot for the moon. If you miss, you'll still be among the stars
Starry Umbreon Sprites
Well, that took longer than I wanted it to...
Hey everyone! Order up (nearly a year later ^^')! I genuinely don't expect payment for these, especially since I just changed my prices -- consider it compensation for how long it took me to finish them. This is a very purple batch of sprites! Enjoy, everyone.
AlolanCubone- I had a pretty good time making this lil guy. Cheers!

Code

[img]https://i.imgur.com/7T5pxZo.png[/img]
Rorsash- I highkey forgot what juice sprites look like and almost made a Yarn 'mon out of this XD Also apparently idk what indigo is bc the shade Google gave me is so much more purple than I imagined indigo to be?? Regardless, I hope this is okay for you and I hope you're doing well. ^^

Code

[img]https://i.imgur.com/c7WWXNR.png[/img]
ShootingStarRain- A nice and easy sprite to wrap up the batch. I hope your cousin likes it.

Code

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fX1TDHR.png[/img]
@CaeBabyBear- If you can request use of the shiny Noibat/Noivern party sprites through the sprite request form, I will save you a spot in the next batch. I'm having trouble finding a sprite that will work for the charm. Sorry for the short notice! If you want to cancel, I understand that too. In any news, I'm now OPEN again! To celebrate, I'm opening 5 slots this time around instead of 3. Welcome back, friends!
sarahh's Avatarsarahh
Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: sarahh Pokemon 1 (base): Shinx or luxray, whichever is easier! S/A/M?: Nope Pokemon 2 (fusion): Zekrom S/A/M?: Nope Which colors? (base or fusion's?): Fusion Payment: I've got no idea how the calculator works haha, is 30gp good? Other: hopefully i did this right :)
♡ Luxray Lover ♡ Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does!
Accepted! :) Since all my prices are in ZC, I've provided a converter to ensure equal amounts when converting between currencies. The way the calculator works is you input my conversion rate (5000cr=5gp=1zc) under "Exchange rates" and then you click on the currency you want to use under "Convert" and input the amount. It'll then produce a result of how much it costs in each type of currency! :3 So 30GP is equal to 6 ZC and 30,000 credits, which is above my minimum price requirement for Easy sprites.
sarahh's Avatarsarahh
ahh okay, awesome! glad I got it right for ya :)) im excited to see what you create! should i send the payment now or after the finished work? :o
After, please! ^^ It's just easier for me to keep track of. c:
Ethereal Moth's AvatarEthereal Moth
So so excited to see this reopen, I’ve been dying to commission you! Kit, make me a trainer! Username: Ethereal Moth Reference image: One! Two! Add a team?: Yes please! Two Luxray, one melan, one normal, as stand-ins for my beautiful Cleo and Alice 💜 Payment: I’m more than happy to pay you the max because I know this is hard work, but you just let me know what you think is reasonable! I can pay in any currency, so whichever you prefer :) Other: Thank you so much in advance!
Adorable person you should click! ⟹⟸ Bestie who drew the icon of my lovely Cleo! ⟹
Accepted! Thank you for the very detailed references! I've been dying to do more trainer sprites so I'm very excited for this. c:

Pages: 123··· 464748495051

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page